Chapter 49: Day 9 of 14

You:

I got dressed and threw something over my bikini. Stevie and Sally better say sorry, cause honestly they are acting like children. I opened my door and walked out with keys, towel and phone.

When I eventually got down there I saw Ally laid on the seat. She glanced at me and smiled.

"Y/N! Your seat is next to mine." Ally said.

"Thanks." I walked over to it and sat down.

I sat for a good hour before I saw someone in the water. It was the boy from the other day. The one who gave the weird glances. I stood up and took my over clothes off. I bent down and put my hand in the water. I was avout to move in but someone pushed me. Once I rose above the water I wiped my eyes to see Ally grinning.

"Why!?" I half yelled but half laughed.

"It was the perfect oppertunity." She laughed.

"It's a good job it's not cold."

"Not really. You looked funny either way." I rolled my eyes.

Ally gave up and walked back to sit with Stevie. Stevie just glanced at me and smiled lightly, I just ignored her. I think I'm becoming such a bitch? Or maybe I'm over reacting? Either way I don't think a smile will fix everything.

"Hey?" I turned around to this unfamiler voice.

I saw it was the guy from the other day. The creepy one.

"Hi?"

"I'm Austin. I wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and I think we could be friend." Woah.

"I have never had anyone ever be that forward to me."

"Well what's your name?" Oh yeah.

"Well my name is Y/N. My parents are over there." I pointed to Stally.

"Your mothers are beautiful." I laughed.

"Thanks I think?"

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant they are pretty for their ages." I guess it clicked.

"It's okay. I was teasing." I smiled back.

I heard the pool door open but I ignored it.

"So what's going on between you and her?"

"Me and who?" I asked confused.

"Her." He pointed to Sally who sat on my chair.

"Who Sally?" He nodded. "She's my girlfriend.

"That's cool." He shrugged.

"Yeah..." I looked down.

"Be careful Princess. Your tiara mught fall."

Just to be clear. That was the cheesiest flirting EVER. Yet it made me blush.

"Th-thank?" Fucking stutter.

"It's fine." God Damn it!

I'M GAY! FOR FOD'S SAKE. WHY IS HE DOING THIS? WHY AM I BLUSHING MORE TO THE POINT? I'M GAY AS FUCK. I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND! NOT HIM. I'M SO DONE WITH EVERYTHING.

"Hey, you wanna swim a little?"

I nodded and we swam and did races for an hour. We laughed a lot. Maybe Austin is different. He doesn't seem to be weird or anything.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I make youtube videos and hang out with friends and Sally."

I felt familar arms wrap my body pulling me closer to their sides.

"Yes me not you fuckboy." I heard Sally growl.

"Sally. He is my friend leave him alone!" I yelled at her.

"I've seen his type before. He just wants to get in your pants."

"Well excuse you but if you haven't figured out by now. I'm gay and in no way is he getting any. You fucking ruined something again. Come on Austin wanna go to the cafe?"

I untagled myself from Sally and grabbed my things. I left with Austin. He's kind and I think Sally is just jealous.

-------------------------------------------------------------

LONG CHAPTER NEXT FOR CHAPTER 50. I FEEL OLD LOL. JK. ANYWAY, I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE LICTURE THEN.

XXX
GEORGIA