Chapter 64: Patch Up

You:

I was sprawled out on the couch as Ally was playing on her guitar. She was playing random tunes since Ali left.

I just sat listening with care. Never once did I decide to question it all. Stevie was in their bed, asleep. I wanted to talk to her but sleep seemed more important at this moment.

"La da da." Ally muttered.

I watched her again until Whiskey jumped on me. I giggled and petted. Then Ziggy followed with Noodle.

"Someone seems popular." Ally smirked.

"Just because I'm loved and you're not." I stick my tongue out.

"Offended." She put her hand on her chest.

I giggled as the cats all ran off mem they headed towards the kitchen and I furrowed my eyebrows. Confusion ran over me until I heard someone walk out of the kitchen.

"What you doing babe?" Stevie asked Ally.

"Playing randomly." Ally shrugged.

I sat up again and shifted over so Stevie could sit down. She saw what I did and sat down next to me. Shifting over I leaned my head on her shoulder.

She tensed and didn't understand. I sighed as she did then we both looked at Ally who has a Cheshire Cat grin on her face.

"Hey mom?" Stevie looked down.

"Yes Princess?" She asked with causion.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry for being a bitch and being an ass to everyone."

"Its okay princess. I didn't mean to be mad."

"If anything you should have snapped earlier than that."

She giggled and nodded.

"Noted."

"So have you guys made up?" Ally asked.

"Yeah." We both said.

"Thats good." Ally smiled.

Maybe it won't be so bad?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have a GCSE test on Wednesday so there will be short updates till I finish revising.

XXX
GEORGIA.