Chapter 10: Onesies

You:

I did it. I said mom and mum. I wanted to say it on Christmas but right now felt so right. I know I couldn't upload the video till I was okay with me being Stally's kid. Anyway, everyone is in tears, also the fact Stevie and Ally have sufficated me in a hug.

"Omg, babygirl we love you too." Ally said.

"I love you mum." I told her back. "And obviously I can't say it to my amazing mom, who was the first person to care for me." I kissed both cheeks.

"Who got the waterprof mascara?" Rosie asked

I began to laugh as they all had red, puffy faces. Each of them had cried. I loved watching their youtube channel and I loved seeing how they all reacted to mine.

"Mom, mum?" They both looked at me. "Can we tell people on Christmas?" They both had huge smiles on their faces.

"Sure princess,whenever you want." Stevie stated.

"However, for now can people sort their make-up out?" I laughed gaining confidence.

I looked at the time, it read 4pm. I know it wasn't let, but I was quite hungry. People began to fix their make-up 2 at a time in the bathroom. I still had a wet bed thanks to Ally. I want our jokes to never die down.

"So Y/N.... did you really make Stevie wet herself?" Rose asked.

"Yeah... there was a watermark on the seat. Did you clean it up?" I saw Stevie mumble 'shit'.

"Mum! Mom swore!" I said moving over onto Ally.

"And you told our child swearing was bad." Ally scoffed.

"Maybe you should go to a different person." I was playing.

"Maybe, I will!" Stevie was playing aswell.

Stevie than sat with Bria and Chrissy, I laughed as they both, were not having her. Stevie gave up and searched for something. Moments later she had all 3 cats in hand and sat on the floor. She stuck her tounge out and began to be collided with cuddles from the cats.

"Don't worry mum, we can make her jealous, just like I did with you." I smirked and wispeared to Ally.

"Okay. Its payback, for ruining our family." I spread the message along.

They all nodded and agreed to play along. First was Chrissy, she was an amazing actor, she got up and walked over to me.

"So you work out? Which do you prefer?" Stevie didn't look up.

"I like running, football or here soccer and I just like sports in general." I shrugged.

"Birdie told me this kids got abs." Shannon added.

"Yeah wanna see?" They all agreed and Stevie kept giving slight glances.

I showed them all my 6 pack and they all gasped. This little antic of get Stevie jealous was in full motion. I would laugh at the weirdest things. Then it hit me, one thing that would make Stevie jealous.

I wispeared the plan to the other and they all thought I was crazy at first, but then agreed.

"Mum?" I looked at Ally.

"Yeah, Y/N?" Ally replied innocently.

"Cuddle?" She nodded.

I got quite close to Ally, with my head on her chest. I could hear her heartbeat. I started to pretend to fall asleep as Stevie continued to 'play' with the cats. I was still very much awake. I got settled for Stevie's jealousy.