Chapter 22: Jealousy

You:

We left the car and Sally took my hand. I smiled, then smirked remembering that she can't kiss me. This is gonna be one long night. Im excited. We walked to the doors and Ally held the door then Sally did. Me and Stevie both laughed.

"Thank you." We both replied.

We walked to the waiter.

"Reservation under Hills." He nodded.

We walked infront of my parents. The waiter led us to a backroom. He was about our age, with dirty blonde hair.

"In here ladies and gentlewomen." I giggled.

"Thanks." Ally and Sally replied.

Sally held the door for us all so I waited for her. We then held eachothers hand. I smiled, its so nice to have someone to hold me and take care of me.

We got into our seats, we were the first there so we got anychoice. Me and Sally sat on the opposite side to my moms. I sat on the end so there was space near Sally.

"Babe, you want a drink?" Sally asked.

"Sure. Can I have a coke?" She laughed.

"You can have whatever you want." She smiled.

"Coke please."

"Okay, Ally you coming?"

"Yep, I know what you want." Ally said to Sally then Stevie.

"Thank you Penguin." Stevie kissed Ally's cheek.

Sally and Ally left me and Stevie in the room. The door opened, Rosie, Cammie, Bria, Steph and Hannah walked in wearing dresses. I smiled then waved.

"Hey guys." I greeted.

"So this is my adorable neice!" Hannah squealed.

"I guess, since you got Stally together." I shrugged my shoulders.

Hannah and everyone laughed. She sat on the end of the table. I feel sorry for her, she is third wheeling. The door opened once more and the 'gentlewomen' walked in. They all took their seats as Sally passed me my drink.

"Thanks babygirl." I didn't kiss her.

"Still no kisses?" She pouted.

"Not until you say sorry and say something embarrassing infront of everyone." I whispered to her.

"Im sorry, okay." She whispered back.

"1 out of 2." She rolled her eyes.

She stood up and coughed. All eyes were on her, I smirked.

"Hey guys, I wanted to tell you all that when im not with Y/N I sleep with a tiger teddy." We all bursted out into laughter.

"Do you really?" I asked as she sat down.

"Yes." She blushed.

"You made your girlfriend say somthing embarrassing to get kisses. Didn't you." I smirked.