Chapter 21: No kisses.

Its been 2 days since I left the hospital. Ally and Stevie are back to their loveable selves. Me and Sally are currently listening to Fifth Harmony, on my bed. Im laid on her chest as she strokes my hair.

"Babe?" She breaks the silence.

"Babygirl?"

"I er, erm got adopted." Wow.

Since het father was arrested she went to my old orphange. She got settled in quick. However, she spends so many hours here and not there. She might aswell move in if she has too.

"Who by?"

"I have no idea." Haha. "Why are you laughing?"

"This reminds me of a dream I had in hospital. You hot adopted by Rose and Rosie, they were moving to US." We heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N? Sally? Can we talk to you guys?" I heard Rosie ask.

"Sure, just come in." Me and Sally sat up.

Everyone of my aunties walked in. Me and Sally exchanged a weird look, I didn't know why. I just sat in silence as a few of then sat on the bed and others just stood.

"Rose, Rosie you go first." Steph broke the silence.

"Okay, so Y/N. Me and Rose are gonna move to LA, we are getting an apartment in this building." I smiled then attacked them.

This feels so much like my dream. Next thing you know they are adopting Sally.

"Thats so cool! Omg! Im so excited!" I yelled.

"Bria, Chrissy, your go." I saw Chrissy swallow.

"Me and Bria, well we moved out of our house." WHAT? "We got a bigger one with 2 floors and 3 bedrooms." They smiled.

"Thats so cool guys! Congrats!" Sally said.

"Thats not all. We over heard your conversation about Sally being adopted."

"Its fine, I can still visit. Hopefully, these peeps are cool." Sally said kissing my head.

"I know these people are gonna let you visit." Me and Sally both furrowed our eyebrows.

"Do you know them? What are they like? Where they from? Whats their names?" Sally asked getting excited.

"Bria and Chrissy. Thats their names." No fricken way.

"Are you serious?" Sally asked shocked.

"Yes." Bria finally spoke.

"OMG! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" Sally yelled lifting me off her.

She jumped off the bed and into Chrissy's arms. She hugged her then turned to Bria, they hugged and all I kept hearijg was squealing. I rolled my eyes and kept laughing. Chrissy kissed Bria before they had a family hug. I got my phone out quickly and took a photo.

"Miss Boebi-Hills! I know you just took a photo." Sally growled leaving go of their hug.

"Not my fault the Chambers-Kam family are cute af." Everyone looked at me. "I said, A. F. Not the actually words calm your tits."

"Calm down and get dressed." Cammie said as the others got up.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Your parents said they are taking us out for a celebration. They wanna celebrate everything." I smiled then nodded.

"Sure, Sally wanna borrow clothes?" She nodded.

"Sure babe." Everyone left the room.

I went through my closet and drawers. I couldn't find anything that would match Sally's style. I came across a black blazer. I threw it at her. I then saw a plain white shirt, I tossed her that. She already had black skinny jeans on so she kept them on. I found a black tie at the bottom of my pile.

I then remembered this was the first day uniform my mom made me wear when I went to 'school'. I smiled at the memory then turned to see Sallt waitinf for the tie. I walked over to her and sorted her tie out. I fixed it up as she walked to the closet. I didn't know what she was doing until she came out with a black dress.

"I have no heels." I said.

"No need, wear your flats in your closet." Oh yeah.

"I forgot about them, can you grab them for me?" She nodded.

While Sally went hunting for my shoes I decided to text the girls. Maybe, we should have a theme tonight?

Me: I have an idea.
Rose: Thats not good.
Ally: Let the child speak.
Stevie: Whats this idea?
Me: Can we have a theme?
Madison: Yes we need a theme!
Steph: Theme! Theme! Theme!
Rosie: What theme?
Me: Suit and dresses? So classical?
All: Sure!
Shannon: Who is wearing the suits guys? Me!
Sally: Me!
Ally: Me!
Madison: Me!
Chrissy: Me!
Hannah: What do I wear?
Me: Omg, im dead.
Stevie: Why are you dead?
Me: Hannah Fricken Witton is in this chat!
Hannah: I don't remember my name having a Fricken, but seriously, what do I wear?
Me: Come as a gentlewoman or in a classy dress.
Hannah: So dress it is!
Ally: Ya'll knoe where we meeting?
All but me: Yes!
Me: Nope.
Sally: Don't worry babe, the gentlewomen are in a groupchat and haveade the decisions.
Me: Okay.
Sally: Get your shoes on and we all can go.
Hannah: Wow, your all dressed and im still in pajama's.
Me: LoL.

I stopped texting and put my shoes on. My dress was well fitted, how to tell? Sally, kept biting her lip. Maybe force of habit? No way! Her eyes trailed down my body. I spun around and she stood paralyzed.

"Babygirl, stop eyeing me and lets go." I said making her come back to reality.

"Sorry, your just look hot."

"I know." I did a hair flip.

"Im not gonna survive this night am I?" I smirked.

"Not if you keep staring at me." I opened my bedroom door.

"Urghh." She groaned taking my hand.

"I'll get my mum onto you, if you groan once more." I warned her.

"No thanks, I can stop." She puts her hands up in defence.

I walk into the living room and mom is wearing an amazing red dress. Ally, is dressed like Sally. We said hello's then we went to leave. I grabbed my phone and placed it into Sally's blazer pocket as I linked arms with her. We got to the garage and they got the car. We sat down and they began to drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." Sally replied smugly.

"You make one more snarky comment tonight and I won't kiss you until tomorrow." I threatened.

"You can't with stand me." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, no kisses." I said sternly.

"Sally, you just dug a hole that you can't escape from." Stevie said turning to face us.

"Lets see how long this lasts." Sally said as I groaned.

We spent the car ride talking and sometimes looking out of the window. I have to keep this bet up. I can do it! I won't kiss her, she can kiss me. So, if on the lips, I don't kiss back.

"Y/N? You okay? Your are kinda smiling at yourself." Sally brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, im fine. Im just coming up with ways to not kiss you." I smirked.

Sally scooted into the middles seat. She started to kiss my cheek. I didn't care about that. Its sweet yeah, but I can withstand it. She then turned my head and kissed me passionatly. I smirked and didn't kiss back. Sally pulled away annoyed.

"You little shi-" Stevie buttered in.

"You say one more swear word and I will ban you from kissing Y/N for a week." I heard Sally audiobly gulp.

"O-okay." Sally stuttered.

"Stevie!, you scared the child." Ally said while driving.

"She kinda deserves it." I buttered in smirking.

"Do I?" I heard the engine turn off.

"Get out of this car and enter." Here we go.