Chapter 19: Shit.

You:

OH MY EFFING GOD!

ROSENNGJSMFBS

NO WORDS!
OMG!
NEED AIR!
EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!

HOLD...

Where the bae at?
Oh yeah, she ran over to Rose and Rosie. Idiot.

This is so exciting! My girlfriend is getting adopted by Rose and Rosie! Ahhhhhhh.

*cough* *cough*

Getting back to it...

I sat on the sofa speechless, I can't believe they would adopt my girlfriend. I know they were planning later on, but not now. Im so excited. Sally put me down and ran to my aunties. I laughed then sat in the middle of my parents.

They both kissed the side of my head then, they giggled. They saw Rose, Rosie and Sally sat on the sofa crying. I smiled then Ally pullled me into her. She hummed then kissed my forehead.

"Go get your girl! Ask her on a date. Atleast be smooth like Stevie and not an idiot like me." Ally whisper yelled.

I laughed then nodded. I stood up and Stevie looked at me confused. The others stop hugging and noticed me. Time to woman up!

"Er... Rose? Rosie?" They both looked at me. "I would like to erm. Ask you if I can take Sally on a date tomorrow?" Brilliant, stutter then be smooth. I get it from both parents.

"Well Miss Boebi-Hills, I have heard of you before." Im so lost.

"Rose your confusing her." Sally said standing up.

"I know. Its fun. Also I don't want you hanging around with this type of children." My eyes widened.

"WHAT?" We all yelled.

"Calm down... I mean you can date her but no friendships, you guys are my ship and I need it sailing." I let out a breath I didn't even know I held.

"Jesus, Rose scare the kid much!" Rosie scolded.

"Sorry!" Rose put her hands up in defence.

"Hey guys? Where we living?" Sally asked them as she put me on her lap.

"Hehehe thats the thing. Stevie?" Rose smirked.

"Yes?" She asked hasitating.

"Remember that apartment that was for sale in here?"

"Yeah, the one that got sold?"

"We bought it."

"OMG!" We all yelled.

Knock Knock.

We all look at eachother, not expecting a visitor. Ally goes to the door. I cuddle up to Sally more as she plays with my hair. I smile, her hands are so soft, its nice and calming. I hear Ally yell a what. I looked at everyone in the room.

"Ill get her." Stevie said and we all nodded.

"So Y/N? How it dating your cousin?" My eyes widened.

"Omg. I didn't think of that. Im just glad we aren't cousins by law." I kissed Sally.

"Y/N!" A male voice called.

"Yes?" I asked turning to him.

"Get away from her." She said as Sally tensed.

"Who are you and were are my parents?" I askd looking for Stevie and Ally.

"One is dead." No, no not my mother.

"I don't know who you are but I suggest you stay out of her personal buissness." Sally growled.