Chapter 33: Regret.

You:

Its been 2 days...

I CAN'T DO THIS!

I mean I never though not kissing her on the lips would be this hard. To make matters worse she is being super cute and flirty and I'm just like damn.

"Y/N? Babe?" We were in Waffle House again trying to remake Valentine Day.

"Yeah sorry." I blushed.

"What you thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"The fact you're super cute."

"Awe babe."

My phone pinged and I pulled it out.

Mum: Were going out tonight a few of us. You're coming since your back is messed up. 

Me: So you want me to go with you instead of laying in bed?

Mum: Yep.

I groaned at the thought.

Me: What time?

Mum: Around 5

Me: K

"You okay babe?" She hugged me.

I guess she moved from the other side of the booth.

"Yeah just having dinner with moms and friends."

"Cool, what time?"

"5, after the picnic."

We left Waffle House an hour later. We went to the picnic, she fed me chocolates. I tried my hardest not to kiss her. I didn't kiss her!

Anyway, currently I'm looking for something to wear tonight. I pull out my leather pants and a random shirt. I put a leather on top in case it got cold. I rushed my hair into a plat then put my shoes on. Once dressed in saw Stevie and Ally on the couch waiting.

 Once dressed in saw Stevie and Ally on the couch waiting

"Ready." I said gaining attention.

"Finally thought you got locked in there." Ally said gaining laughing from Stevie.

"Haha so funny, what we doing?"

"We going for dinner with a few friends." Stevie chimed in.

"Cool." I wonder if Sally's coming.

"Now get into the carrrrr." Stevie yelled, laughing while pushing my head.

We got to the car and I got into the back. I watched LA pass me for what felt like the first time. The city always took me by surprise. Whether it was its beauty or its people it was always something here. I watched people hold hands like they didn't care, I saw people walking out of a tattoo shop smirking and laughing at each other. Each individual thing makes me fall in love with this city more and more.