Chapter 48: Day 9 out of 14

You:

I have the greatest news ever!

Please note the sarcasm. After yesterday I have zero caring for anything. With the fact Sally is being so clingy and Stevie is blanking me, it's annoying me. Ally however seems to try and act normal.

I have no idea what happened between them all and currently I can't even ask.

If you haven't guess I'm basically dying to know.

"You okay babygirl?" Ally asked opening the door.

I nodded then groaned so I just looked at her. My eyes are red and puffy with tears there. I know something is up with them all.

"What's wrong?" Ally asked walking to me.

"E-Everyone." Jesus that burned.

Ally nodded understanding and sat mext to me. She stroked my hair carefully then started talking.

"Stevie confronted Sally about you two. Sally got protective and Stevie hit her on accident."

I looked up at Ally waiting for her to continue.

"They both agreed yesterday to be civil when it involves you. They also didn't wanna tell you about this all."

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Why can't my mom get on with my girlfriend?
Why aren't they telling me?
Do they do this in the name of love?
Do they wanna keep hiding things from me?
What else are they not telling me?

"Hey, hey. Do not cry right now. It isn't worth it." I nodded agreeing.

"Thanks mum." She smiled.

"You wanna know something? This isn't what I expected parenthood to be like. I thought boy drama would be the worst but I feel like sometimes I'm just looking into a mirror. You are so like me and your mom. I know we weren't there when you were born, when you said your first word, but we will always be here. You litrally make us so happy that it always shows our best sides. Everyone knows you make us better, from friends, fans to even family. So you are the greatest thing in our lives."

"Well that was unexpected. Don't get me wrong. It was so beautiful its just no one has ever talked to me like that."

"I think everyone should." Ally kissed my head before standing up.

"Mum?"

"Yeah?" She turned around.

"Can you lay with me?" I saw a small snile grow on her face.

She nodded and laid next to me. I cuddled into her and squeezed me gently.

"If I become ill. Take care of me." I giggled nodding.

"Sure." I yawned.

"Go to sleep Princess."

That word again. However this time it felt normal and almost lovingly said. My eyes felt heavy and sleep took over. I was in my mum's embrace and it felt so natural.

*click*

"Shit." I heard someone mutter.

I woke up to that. Whoever it is may have to deal with a not so happy Y/N. I opened my eyes slowly then closed them again at the brightness.

"Stevie.... stopppp." Ally whined next to me.

I assume Stevie is taking snapchats of us. As usual. I wonder where Sally is? Normally she would be in my room, groaning at the sun.

I sat up watching Stevie take another snapchat. I smiled the cheekiest smile and waved.

"This one decided it was okay to steal Ally for the night." Stevie scrunched up her nose.

"Not my fault mum is not arguing with me."

Stevie did not expect that. To be honest I didn't either. Although, she honestly deserved it. Ally sat up rubbing my back, I think she knew why I said it.

"Hey Stevie?" Ally asked.

"Yeah?" Stevie took her eyes off me.

"I think we should go to the pool today. So why don't you go get changed."

Stevie looked hesitant to leave, but yet nodded. She walked out leaving me and Ally.

"I think you spend too much time in that little head of yours." Ally said poking my temple.

I just shrugged and got out of the bed. Once I did, it was a terrible idea, I fell back onto the bed. I heard giggling coming from Ally. She got up and headed towards the door.

"I'm gonna go get changed and I'll meet you at the pool okay? I'll save a seat next to me." I nodded.

"Sure. Oh and if you see Sally tell her to meet us there."

"Will do Princess." Ally walked out.

Hopefully no more drama....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Long time no see. I wanna know what you think Sally looks like, so send a picture to Twitter and I'll choose one to be for the 50th chapter!!!

XXX
GEORGIA