Chapter 62: Ali

Ally:

I swear to actual fucking God there better be a fucking good reason for this interruption. Stevie went down the stairs and honestly I'm gonna murder them.

I hear giggles from downstairs then I sit up and throw some PJs on. I'm not in a good mood now.

"ALLY! COME DOWN!" Stevie yelled.

I groaned and went down, one step at a time. I was pretty much a child. My whole attitude changed when I realised it was Ali. Me being me I kinda wanted to kick her out but then wanted her to stay.

"Hey buddy." Ali laughed.

"Hi." That was kinda cold.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asks.

"Yes." I said.

"No." Stevie said at the exact same time.

Then she turned and gave me one of those looks. The one that state 'say shit and I'll kill you' type. I looked down and Ali started talking.

"Well then. We doing the stream tonight?" Shit. I forgot.

Stevie gave me the same look. I guess she forgot. We both looked at Ali and she shrugged.

"We doing it on yours Stevie?" She asked.

"Er yeah sure." Stevie shakes her head from thoughts.

I laid on the couch still not happy. I mean your best friend coming over is suppose to be good. Until they come over while your having sex. I swear I'm gonna kill her.

"Ali why did you come early?" Stevie asks helping Ali.

"Its 12 what you talking about?" Ali asks confused.

Ignoring them both I try and go to sleep. But ya know. I can't.

"Whats up Ally?" Ali asked.

"Nothing." Trying to act it off.

"Is it Y/N?"

"No. Its fine honestly." I smiled.

Its fucking not. Ali can't see my lie but sure as hell Stevie can. She tries to hide her laugh but a giggle slips through.

"Whats funny?" Ali asked.

"Nothing." Stevie looks at me for help.

"Ali. The cats are at your feet." I giggle.

"Oh thats why. Hey guys." She greets them.

Stevie sighed in relief and I turned over. My eyes got heavy and I decided to sleep. I heard Stevie take a photo but I don't care. Kinda use to it.

I woke up to laughing and someone tapping. I sat up slowly noticing that I was alone. Gathering my surroundings I heard Stevie laugh. God her laugh.

"Ali no!" Stevie squealed.

I just heard Ali laugh so I sat up and walked to the computer.

"Are you gonna pee again?" Ali teased.

"No. Leave me alone." Stevie muttered like a child and pouted.

"Don't pout." I said and she got scared.

"Jesus Ally! Don't do that!" She yelled.

"Even I knew she was coming. Just look at the camara screen." Ali pointed.

"I was reading comments." Stevie took a drink.

I wrapped my arms arouns her head  swinging them loosely ad she leaned into my arm. I swayed as she took a drink of her drink. Ali was talking about something but I didn't notice.

"Look at Stally. They are just enjoing the moment. Ally looks like she is in heaven." Ali read out comments.

"Will you guys stop?" Ali laughed.

"Yeah sorry." Stevie mumbled.

I read more of the comments. Some were read this fanfiction and things, while others were saying kiss. I leaned down and kissed her right temple. I watched Stevie's smile grow through the screen.

She mouths 'I love you' through the screen and I do the same. Then I smirk seeing all the comments.

Omg dying.
Stally moment.
Adopt me.
Ali is just sat there.
Relationship goals.
I wanna marry any of you.

"Ali. Someone proposed. I don't think me and Stevie can take it." I laughed.

"Obviously I'll take it." She says laughing.

I read more comments and a few questions where Y/N is. I decide to tell them.

"For those asking Y/N is out today." I state.

"No I'm not." I heard Y/N walk in.

"Hey babygirl." I said.

"Hey mum. Hey Ali." She smiled.

"Hey kid." Ali smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked puzzled.

"A live stream." Ali said.

"Cool continue without me. By mum and Ali." She walked upstairs.

I felt Stevie tense. I know this is most likely hard for her and all. I started swaying her slowly again resting my chin on her head. She sighed and I knew what that meant.

"Stevie come on." I said.

I pulled her out of the seat and sat down in her place. I pulled her onto my lap as she rested her head into my neck. Ali gave me a confused look and I gave her a look that said I'll explain later.

"So Ally. Any new songs?" Ali asked.

"Why does that questions always come up?"

"No idea. Probs because you do good." Ali laughed.

I felt Stevie's breath even out and I knew she was asleep. A few comments came in asking if Stevie was okay and I nodded. They knew something was up and clearly didn't wanna push it.

I was greatful. I could not handle my daughter and girlfriend arguing already. But with fans involved. It might start WW3.

Ali kept giving me small smiles ever so often.

I saw one comment.

Why is Y/N crying?

I then got confused.

"Who said Y/N is crying?" I asked.

Loads of people told me to go on instagram. I eventually got my phone from my pocket and logged in. I searched Y/N because it was quicker.

She had posted a half selfie and she had tears. The caption read 'The truest emotion always comes over eventually'. Then as I was about to go off there was another photo.

This time it was off her and us, we were taking random photos. The caption read 'I always wanted a mother again. Someone to be truthful and honest. The one to help me when I'm down and shout at me when I do bad. I now realise that I have it but take it for granted. This is why I love my parents'.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'M AN AMAZING MOTHER.