Chapter 95: Bonding Time

You:

We arrived back home about an hour ago. I have no energy or effort for this. Natasha has tried to get me to talk but I don't know if I should tell her. I mean it's in her best interest to know right?

"Y/N. Come on, we are going to mine." Nat said grabbing my bag.

In all honestly, I feel so awful with the fact she is trying and them I'm just yeah. She keeps making sure I'm alright even though I know she knows.

"Come on babe. My dad's outside." She groaned pulling me up.

I stood up and walked out, Nat threw my bag in the back and sat next to me. I leaned my head on her shoulder, maybe I'm over reacting? If she's moved on then so can I.

"Do you want to grab something on the way guy?" Her father asked.

"Yeah." Nat said playing with my hand.

"Girls, Trevor has Charlie over tonight while me and your mom, Nat are going to dinner." Yas.

That means no parents. Also means a movie marathon of Disney. I think I might die. We need to have a relaxing day from every drama.

About an hour later we got to Natasha's. He father left instantly with her mother. We gathered Trevor's and Natasha's secret stash and brought it all down. Nat had built a fort for us and it was cute.

There was a crap load of blankets in it and we all pulled pillows to lay on

There was a crap load of blankets in it and we all pulled pillows to lay on. The order from left to right was me, Natasha, Trevor and Charlie.

"Nat move!" Trevor whined.

"You move idiot. You guys have all the space." Nat talked back.

"We do-" Charlie interrupted him.

"Trevor move. I'm laying there now." I decided to do the same.

"Nat move with me please. I wanna watch these films. Thanks." I kissed her cheek.

"Fine." She huffed.

We switched and I then nudged Charlie laughing. We kept nudging and laughing even if Nat and Trev told us to shut up.

We got to our 5th film and I was started to get sleepy but I can't sleep just yet.

"OH MY LORD. OH MY LORD." Me, Nat and Charlie all looked at Trevor.

"What?" Nat asked confused.

I mean nothing is important, Pocahontas is on the screen. It's nothing to scream about we were only up to her singing.

"My bae. Oh my lord. She is- wait. Y/N?"

"Huh?" I was so confused.

"Thats you right?" He tossed his phone at me.

On it was a screen shot of my house. On the cabinet was a family photo, obviously with me on it. I looked at the name on it and guess who's it was?

That's right. Alexis.

She was at my house and I didn't wanna know. I tossed Trev his phone and cuddled into Nat sighing. She stroked my hair and must have mouthed something to the boys since they went too quiet.

We watched the next two films and I was litrally fighting to stay awake. Trevor was asleep half on Charlie and half on the pillows. Nat was still up watching the films and she seemed so involved.

When a singing part came on she sang along. Then when a bad guy would come on screen she would commentate on them. My favourite is when she tells a character not to do something when we all know they do. She is so childish.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"2am babygirl." Charlie said checking his phone.

"Back off." I heard Nat growl and pull my closer.

I laughed and so did Charlie. Trevor mumbled something in his sleep then rolled off Charlie. About halfway throught Aladin I got bored.

Scrolling through my most recently uploaded video I saw a Miranda Sings one. I started watching it, causing Nat to sh me. I rolled my eyes and Charlie started watching with me.

"Guys watch the film." Nat whined.

I shook my head and yawned at the same time. I needed sleep badly. Turning my phone off and pluging it into the handy charger near by I pulled the blanket above me. Nat moved so she was laying down better.

I cuddled into her and she strokes my hair. This is calming, maybe this is what I need right?

That was my last thought last n- I mean morning. I stretched my legs out and kicked a chair. Oh shit.

The entire fort fell down causing my to squeal. I may have squealed too loud and everyone woke up. They all fought the blankets to get off them. I giggled and then we all got out.

Natasha decided to climb on my lap straddling me. She started tickling me, I hate being tickled.

"No...Stahppp...don't." I squealed.

"Nat knock it off." Trevor threw a pillow at her.

"Fine. Just because my brother said." She pecked my lips.

I pouted causing her to giggle and kiss me again. I laughed as I saw Trevor on his phone videoing us. He stopped after about 7 seconds. So I know that's on snapchat.

We pulled back and Nat just looked down at me smiling. I just held her waist as Charlie rudely interrupted.

"Guys let's do something." He whined.

"Wanna bake?" Natasha asked.

Oh my lord. Natasha baking is like heaven on Earth. She is so good at baking and I just wanna eat her cupcakes all day.

"Can we video it baby?" Natasha asked.

"Of course. I'll edit it when we're done. It'll be updated tonight." She leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" They all got up.

I just laid there and they all came back. Charlie picked me up and I squealed. I kicked my legs and he put me down. It's a good job I brought my camara.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'll are gonna hate me real soon.