Chapter 37: Home

Sally:

Have you ever wanted for your memory to go? To go back to what you started? To leave your new world for the one you once called home? Life is my problem, its my fault she broke up with me clearly. My parents are starting to get worried with the thought that I'm gonna do something stupid. My days lately are spent on YouTube. I even went on Y/N's first video when I commented. Once, I saw her face for the first tome I knew there was a connection.

I'm sat at home not wanting anyone to bother me. My room is still trashed and I don't care, I threw the photos of me and Y/N into the rubbish. Yet again Charlie and Trevor kept coming over. I keep sending her messages but she is ignoring me. What did I seriously do?

"Sally, Trevor is here" Bria called.

"Fine" I mumbled back.

Trevor walked into my room with a guilty look. I raised an eyebrow as he avoided contact. He sat on the bed next to me, playing with his fingers. He looked at me about to speak but he couldn't.

"Are you okay-" He cut me off.

"Natasha kissed Y/N." He covered his mouth with his hand.

I was speechless.

"I, so so sorr-" I cut him off.

"Leave." I whispered.

He just sat there blankly.

"Leave" This time I growled.

He raced to his feet slamming the door as he left. I let tears fall until my phone pinged. Natasha messaged me sorry so I sent alot to her.

Me: You're an asshole who deserves nothing in life. This while time you've been with her when you could have stayed with your friend? That's low for you, I told you I still love her and you ducking do that. I can't believe your be an asks. Leave me alone.

I started to message Y/N, I sent this.

Me: I hope she was a fuckin good kisser you ass.

I regretted it once I sent it.

I waited a few minutes then she replied.

Me: You know what? You're an asshole. Yeah she kissed me? So what are you now my girlfriend coz last thing I remember is that I broke up with you so I think you need to shut the fuck up before I do it again. She wanted to experiment and I don't fuckin care. I thought you of all people would understand. Clearly you don't so delete my number and get a life you asshole.

I was speechless, my heart had truly torn in two. She kinda made digs at me and I felt too much pain.

"Sally?" Chrissy asked from the other side of the door.

"Go away."

She entered my room anyway and sat on my bed. I cuddled up to her hoping to feel something to cheer me up. Chrissy, took a hard swallow then started to talk.

"Me, Brian and Stevie all agreed that if we wanted the best for you both then you may needed to spend less time with each other. We all didn't want you to be like this as a result. We just wanted you to have friends. Ally was against the whole idea from the start to now. We thought we knew what we were doing but clearly we weren't."

I moved away from her. Surely they know they have don't permanent damage right?

"Chrissy. Leave." I yelled.

I saw the disappointment of me calling her by her name. I didn't care I was so mad. I had to go to Y/N I needed her so badly. I packed up a few clothes and other things. The necklace never left my neck once and I just played with it everyday hoping it all was a dream.

I walked out of my room slamming to door hard. I raced down the stairs seeing Bria holding a crying Chrissy. Honestly I didn't care but Brian just looked at me and gave me a little nod, as if she knew what I was doing.

I walked out the house and built up confidence to talk to her. When I finally arrived I banged on her door quite loudly.

"Clearly the pizza delivery guy is in a hurry." I heard Ally laugh.

"How mu-" Ally opened the door to see me.

She gave me a light smile and opened the door more. I raced past her and found Y/N cuddled up to Stevie. I heard her talking to Stevie.

"Do you honestly think she hates me? I mean look at me. I'm nothing but a big loser who thought that one person in life would truly love me like a fairy tale." My heart stopped.

"I will always love you no matter what." I spoke to her.

She ran up and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist as she buried her head in my neck. I squeezed her hard as I saw Stevie leave with Ally. Her tears were on my shirt from my neck, I didn't care. We stayed like this for a few minutes till she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. The water in them made me wanna kiss her badly but I felt out of place.

Instead she saw what I thought and kissed my full of passion and I lifted her up more. We both pulled back and I spun her around as she squealed.

"I love you." I said kissing her once more.

"I. Love. You." Between every word she kissed my lips.

"I'm home" I mumbled hugging her again.

"Me too."