Chapter 31: First time

You:

Me and Sally have been going well for a while. After the whole beach fight that broke out she took me to a secret spot on the beach she knew. I guess we were having too much fun because I have 14 miss calls from my parents claiming I was gonna get kidnapped at 6pm.

Anyway, its valentines day. Note there is a lot of fear when it comes to this day. You wanna know why?

NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP ON VALENTINE!

Shocking I know. I need to do something perfect for her. The worst part is that I texted her yesterday saying I have the whole day planned. How bad does that sound? Very bad I know I haven't even planned. Hmmm MUM!

"MUM!" I yelled from my room.

"What who's  hurt?" Ally came running in.

"I'm  stuck." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't look very stuck."

"I meant I promised I planned things for me and Sally to do. I really haven't"

"You tell me now? Its 7pm the day before."

"Sorry, I haven't been the same this week."

She came and sat next to me. She stroked my hair.

"I know they found the murder and all but please try. I'll help."

"The fact Samantha did it passed me off. Sorry."

"I'll let you swear this once. Anyway, plans."

"No idea."

"Great start" She said sarcastically.

"I wanna maybe go to the store we first met then maybe have a picnic in the woods?"

"Sounds like a good plan. Take your laptop and I'll  have a few people set up the picnic and blankets. Watch films and just be together."

"Thank you. Oh and I think I might wanna give her one of these."

She gave the 'are you serious looks'.

"Are you sure? I mean you don't even take them off unless you're in water."

I have two necklaces I constantly wear. One was from my mother which I never wanna give away ever. The other is one from my grandma before she disowned me. She made me promise to give it to the one I love. The one from my mother is a heart shaped locket of me and her when I was a baby. The other is a chipped cup that represents her love for all things that can't ever go right.

 The other is a chipped cup that represents her love for all things that can't ever go right