Chapter 11: One shopping trip.

You:

I feel about 25 different people are all sat on me at once. When in reality Ally and Stevie are cuddling me. I looked over on the floor and saw Bria awake. She and Madison are having a conversation. Madison pointed to me and they both waved.

"Hi." I wispeared.

"Hey.. wanna come to the shop with us? We gonna cook breakfast but there is nothing in the fridge." I nodded.

"Want some help getting out?" Bria asked getting up.

"Naw. I got it." I moved Ally's hand from my waist.

For some reason today I could move. Unlike yesterday when I couldnt even function something to say. I started to get up as I did, I heard my wrist click as I applied pressure. I sat quietly making sure no one woke up. I eventually got out of bed and headed towards the living room.

"Y/N go get some clothes and we will meet you back here okay?" Madison asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I agreed turning back to my original place.

I went into my room. I grabbed my rucksack, once I opened it I relised I have only got enough clothes for one day. I don't even have a shirt! God damn it!

I shot some black jeans on and my blue beanie, which said N.Y.C and 89 on it. I got it when I was 8, with my first ever pocket money. Anyway, I needed a shirt, luckly I remembered that Ally has a wide varity or plain shirt, with flannels.

I went to my parents room and grabbed Ally's plain white shirt with a hoodied flannel. It reminded me so much of her. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone. I had a notification, it was from Sally.

S: I saw you on YouNow. Whats with name change? Also are you okay? You kinda blacked out when the girls walked in?
Me: Yeah state of shock thats all. Plus I have a surprise but I don't want people to know till xmas. But I keep giving hint.
S: OMG you are Stally's child right?
Me: Can you keep a secret?
S: Yas!
Me: Stally adopted me.
S: No fucking way.
Me: Hey!
S: What?
Me: Stevie said I can't swear, so I shout at those who do.
S: How old are you 5?
Me: No im 15, I went from 5-15 yesterday.
S: Hahaha. I need to get going. Im going shopping with dad.
Me: Bye! Have fun. Im going shopping with Auntie Bria and Auntie Madison.
S: Luckly female dog.
Me: Who you calling a dog?
S: Not you since you look hot in your photos.
Me: What?
S: Nothing.... bye!
Me: Awkward.

"Someone got a little crush!" I heard someone sing.

"I don't!" I yelled turning around.

"Yes you do. Anyway im coming shopping." It was Rose.

"Okay are they ready?" She rolled her eyes.

"We have been waiting for 10 minutes but you were too busy texting bae." I laughed.

"Can we go now?" She laughed.

"Come on then." She held her hand out for me.

Once we got out of the apartment. I decided to copy one of Rose and Rosie's video by pulling my camara. Yes, I go everywhere with it now. I saw Rosie do an interpretion of Stevie. So I ran infront as the all stared at me. I squatted to the floor, even tho it hurt.

"SQUAD!" I filmed the whole thing.

"YOU REALLY ARE STEVIE'S DAUGHTER!" They all posed then Rose helped me up.

"From what I remember, she did sign the papers." I smirked.

"Come on down the stairs." She shoved me a little.