Head Games (Pietro Maximoff x reader)

"Stop, stop! Piet, stop!" Your laughter filled the gym as Pietro pinned you to the mat and dug his fingers into your sides, tickling you unrelentingly. "We're supposed to be training for the mission tomorrow! We don't have time for this!"

His hands stopped and you tried to catch your breath, pushing his chest with both hands to finally escape from his grasp. He pouted playfully as you pushed him to the side.

"What's wrong with having some fun while we work? You have become far too serious, (Y/N)." Pietro stood, wiping the sweat from his brow with the end of his shirt, exposing his muscular abdomen.

"Oh my god, stop flexing. You know that doesn't impress me." Proving your point, you lifted the bottom of your shirt too, pointing at your equally defined muscles with a smirk. "I've got 'em too, hot shot."

He swallowed hard, his eyes fixed on you. Running his fingers thru his disheveled, silver hair, he cleared his throat and hurried to grab his gear. "Yes, you certainly do, (Y/N)." Before you could reply, he had made his way to the exit, mumbling as he left. "I have to go."

~~~

Pietro charged into his room, pitching his bag into the wall and spilling its contents across the floor. Whenever he felt angry or frustrated, his first instinct was to run, to burn off the emotions that plagued him. He had left you in the gym, so he couldn't go there, and running thru the New York streets was frowned upon by Steve. Sprinting from one side of his room to the other and back again barely fed his need to move, but it was his only option at the moment. Having his fill of the cramped quarters and needing more freedom for speed, he ran thru the halls of the tower until he found his sister, resting in the library.

It was hard for him to disturb her, but he knew that she had already sensed his arrival. As he stood quietly in the doorway, she slowly closed her book and looked up at him.

"Sister, I think I need your help."

"Yes. Do you have anything new that I might not already know?"

"You know," he laughed, "you aren't so smart. You think you know it all, but there are things that I have yet to share."

Wanda scoffed at this, standing to face him. "Your feelings for (Y/N) have become too strong for you to handle on your own. You love her, but she doesn't reciprocate. You have been friends for a long time, and want to be more, but at the same time you are scared to ruin your friendship and push her away. You would be left with nothing at all." She moved closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek. "Did I miss anything?"

"Yes." Pietro pulled her hand away from his face, instead holding it in both of his. "How you are going to help make her love me, my darling sister."

~~~

Pietro moved his hands up your back and into your hair, weaving it around his fingers, pulling your head back so he could hungrily kiss your neck. Pressing his firm body against yours, he held you to the wall, an animalistic growl from his throat as his lips desperately connected with yours. He reached down to grab your hands, pulled them up over your head and frantically removed your shirt. You trembled as his mouth traced its way over your skin, moving down your body—

"What the hell?!" You shot up in bed, startled awake by your dream. Putting your hand to your chest, you felt your heart pounding, and your shirt was wet with sweat.

Stumbling thru the darkness of your room, you managed to find your pajama pants, hastily throwing them on. You didn't know where you were going, but you were awake now; the clock read only 3am, and there was no way to get back to sleep now. Your mind was stuck in the space between dream and reality, hazy and groggy. You made your way to your door, opening it to a dimly lit hallway, silence filling the tower.