A Dream Come True

Chapter 15

A Dream Come True

        Once you were safely inside your home, you put your bagpack down on the floor next to the couch and went through to the fridge. ''Hmmmm. I think I'll have that fruit salad from yesterday.'' You washed your hands at the sink and went back for it. You got your folk and slouched on the couch. You were so happy. You remembered how your dad said that usually after the storm comes the rainbow, or something like that. You shoved a pineappe chunk in your mouth and started thinking. You started thinking about Diggy. You smiled whenever you remembered that he was coming. It was so hard believe tho. It all happened so fast and came unexpectedly. Since, you had the whole place to yourself, you decided on what to do. You didn't wanna just sit around and wait for Diggy. ''I'll go pick out my outfit.'' You threw the fruit container away and ran upstairs. You took off your Vans and put them back in your closet. You looked all around your closet and really couldn't decide what to wear. ''Hmmmm.'' Suddenly, your door bell rang. You made a strange face. You weren't expecting any company. You threw the clothes down on your bed and ran down stairs. You looked through the peep hole and saw a strange guy in a tuxedo. ''Tf?'' You opened the door slowly and smiled. ''Hi there, are you [Yn]?'' ''Yes I am.'' ''Perfect.'' He handed you a black box with a gliltterly big bow tie on it. ''Take your time, I'll be outside waiting for you.'' He smiled and walked back his limo. You closed the door and stared at the box. ''Oh my gosh.'' You went to the couch and lifted the lid off. Your eyes lit up. You took the paper off the top and read the letter. ''Hey [Yn], I hope you have nothing planned at all this weekend. I wanna show you a good time ma. I hope you like the dress and shoes I got for you. We're having dinner tonight. Pack for a change of clothes for the weekend. I'll see you soon. ~Diggy.'' You slowly put the paper down. ''Oh my gosh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'' You were sooo excited. This was so amazing. You put the paper back in the box and brought everything upstairs. You paced around your room. You didn't know what to do. Too much was going on. Really. You had to let your mom know where'd you'd be. You were so anxious that you were shaking. As you picked up your cell phone, you heard the front door slam. You dashed down the stairs and ran up to her. ''Mama Mama!'' ''Girl whats wrong wid you?'' ''I have a date tonight, and all weekend.'' ''What? What are you talking about?'' You ran upstairs and came back down with the paper from Diggy. She read it and then looked up. ''Who in the hell is 'Diggy' ?'' You told her to sit down. After explaining who he was and how y'all met, she then looked at the paper again? ''I don't know about this [yn]?'' ''Ma please, come on! It's real. You saw the driver parked outside right, oooooo yeah, the driver. I gotta get ready ma.'' ''Well, I guess you can go, BUT you better call me, you understand.'' ''Yes ma'am,'' you said running up the stairs. You took a 10 minute shower. You came out the bathroom and opened the box. You pulled the dress out. It. was. gorgeous. It was black and fitted. It was simple but the shoes, they were killah. He also gave you a clutch, along with a few accessories. You read the name brand, ''Dior.'' You decided to pack your stuff and then put on the dress. You weren't sure how long you were staying, so you over packed. You threw the bag to the side and were now ready to get ready. You held the dress up and prayed it fit. You slipped it on. ''Perfect.'' Now, those shoes. You put on one and then stood up. They were a little too big but not too noticeable. You wore your hair down but had on natural make-up. ''Last but not least, the perfume.'' *Spritz Spritz* You walked up to your mirror. You looked so beautiful. Everything was perfect. You almost forgot the jelewry. You took one last look. Now, you were ready. 

        As you walked down the stairs, your mom stood up and stared at you. ''Oh baby, you look so beautiful.'' She got up and walked up to you just to make sure you were perfect. ''Wait wait wait, where'd that outfit come from? That's Dior!'' ''Haha, he bought it for me!'' ''Ooooo okay.'' She licked her thumb and wiped the side of your eye. ''Ma!!'' ''Keep still.'' You backed up and did a twirl. ''Thanks Ma, well I guess I should go now.'' You gave each other a hug and kiss. She watched you walk out the door, ''Don't forget to call me girl!'' You turned around and smiled. The driver got out the limo and took your doufle bag, ''Allow me, Madame.'' He walked you to the back door of the limo and opened the door for you. ''Thank you.'' ''My pleasure.'' You felt like a princess. You still couldn't believe what was going on. You just sat in the back and enjoyed the ride. You deserved this. This gettaway was perfect timing.

        After a 15 minute drive, the limo stopped. The door opened and you stepped out. You were in front a beautiful hotel. ''Welcome Madame. Mr. Simmons will be here shortly. When you approach the front desk, just simply hand them this card and you'll be escorted to this room.'' He smiled as you took the card. ''Thank you.'' ''Of course.'' He handed you your bag and inside you went. This hotel was beautiful. You walked into the entrance and your jawed dropped at the beautiful architecture, paintings, water falls and chandeliers. The interior design was just a beautiful as the outside. Was this what it was like being rich? You walked up to the front desk. ''Hello, how may I help you ma'am?'' You smiled and handed her the card. ''Awesome.'' She snapped and a bell hop came and took your bag. ''Here's your room card, enjoy your stay.'' ''Thank you.'' You then looked at the bell hop. ''Right this way.'' You followed him to the elevator. You entered and watched as he pressed the number 10. *Ding* You followed him to your room. ''Here we are.'' He swiped the card and opened the door. ''After you.'' He placed your bag on the table inside the room. ''Enjoy your stay.'' You turned around and looked at your room. It was soooo beautiful. There was a nice big bed, then a huge tv stand that seperated the rest of the room, which was a couch and table. You walked around and looked inside the bathroom. ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.'' You took off your heels and ran around the room. You jumped on the bed and then laid there. This was so amazing for you. You could hardly relax. You sat up and looked outside the ceiling-height windows. You went over to the bar and looked inside the mini fridge. You grabbed a soda and pulled out a brown box of chocolate wrapped in a red bow. You sat on the couch and popped open your sode. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door....

End of Chapter 15.