So Long... For Now (Watch Your Back)

Chapter 80

So Long... For Now (Watch Your Back)

                      You laid on top of him, staring into his brown eyes. After you kissed, you looked at his pink lips. They were so perfect. ''When will I see you again babe?'' He looked away from your eyes and shifted his attention to the balcony windows. He responded, ''Soon mama.'' What was soon to him? You hoped sooner than expected. Prom was over and now graduation was the main focus. It was actually a week from yesterday. Yikes. He made a huge effort to come and spend prom night with you, could he do the same for next weekend? Graduation was so important to you. You planned on having a little get-together at the house. This would have been the perfect chance for Daniel to meet the rest of your family. You just hoped it would happen. He focussed his face back on you, then said, ''I'll try my best okay?'' You nodded a yes. Trying your best was sometimes all a person could do. ''Well, I hope you come,'' you said kissing his cheek. He laughed, ''Don't do that, haha.'' ''Do what,'' you asked looking in his eyes laughing. You both smiled at each other. ''I had a real, real good time with you this weekend,'' he said rubbing your booty. ''I'm sure you did,'' you said winking at him. He smirked, then smacked your ass really hard. ''Ow!'' ''Hahaha, you know you like that.'' Yeah, you sure did too. You blushed, then burried your blushing face into his chest. ''Hahaha, what? You gone hide now?'' ''Mhm,'' you said laughing. He rolled over and laid on top of you, pinning your hands down so you couldn't hide. He looked into your eyes, ''Can't wait to taste you again.'' You knew what he meant, sex. ''You not gettin no more from me anyway.'' ''Oh, I'm not?'' He started ticklin you all over. ''STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!'' He didn't though. He tickled you so hard that you fell off the bed trying to get away. ''Hahahahahaaaaa,'' he laughed so hard at you. You got up from the floor and jumped on him. Play fighting lol. You spent as much time as you could with each other. Knowing that the time of departure was near, you started getting a bit sad. Who wanted to see their boyfriend go? 

                        Daniel held you in his lap as the both of you rode back to your place. His driver came and scooped y'all up around 7:30. The ride back was silent, what was there to say? Each time the car stopped, you got a little disappointed, hoping it wasn't the last stop. The drive was about 30 minutes. ''You had a good time,'' he asked looking up from his iPhone. ''It was alright,'' you said sarcastically. He laughed n rolled his eyes, ''Hmmmm. Looks like we are here.'' Uh oh :-( The car had stopped for quite some time, so he was right. Once the door opened, you and Daniel stepped out together. You both thanked the driver, then faced each other. You stared into each others eyes. Diggy lifted your face that was slowly lowering the by second, ''It's gone be okay baby, just let me take care of mine and it'll all work out. Okay?'' You nodded, then hugged him. The two of you stood in the night, holding  each other. Your grip became stronger when Daniel's cell phone rang. He had to let go in order to answer it. ''Excuse me babe,'' he said walking away. You stood alone on your driveway and awaited for him to finish his conversation. After about 5 paces back n forth, his was done. You watched him approach you. ''Gotta go, right now.'' You nodded, ''Okay Daniel.''  He grabbed your face by your chin, then kissed your lips. You both pulled away, then separated your lips for an even deeper kiss. You massaged each others tongues during your french kiss. It was so good too. You felt yourself wanting him now, so you suddenly pulled away. He made a confused look, did a breathe check, then asked, ''Whats wrong babe?'' ''It's not you. I just think you should go now.'' He nodded, ''I understand baby.'' He hugged you, then took off his goldchain, placing it on your neck. This was the second chain (or third, I forgot y'all) he had given you. Once he placed it on you, you smiled. ''You like that ma?'' ''Mhm.'' He laughed, then give a quick hug. ''I'll see you soon okay... Probably sooner than you expect.'' ''Okay.'' ''Your parents home?'' ''Na uh.'' You started walking toward your door, searching for the house key. ''You got your key?'' "Lemme see." ''Alright, I'll catch you later,'' Daniel said waving goodbye. He stepped inside the car. They waited to make sure you had your key. Finally, you pulled some key from your bag, then waved it at Daniel to show him you had it. After a thumbs up, the car started to back out the driveway, then head down the street. ''Ugh, come on, whats wrong with this damn key,'' you said frustrated. You struggled trying to get inside. After a while, you started to get a bit worried. Out of panic, you dumped everything out of your purse. ''Oh, there it is,'' you said reaching for it. All of sudden, you saw a car pull up in your driveway. ''Who the fuck is tha..... oh shit,'' you yelled trying hurry and get inside. You scrabbled around all the things on the floor, trying to grab the key. He got out the car quickly and charged for you. You dropped all your stuff and tried to run across your lawn. You felt a huge push against your back, causing you to fall face to the grass. 

End of Chapter 80.