Prom Night VI

Chapter 71

Prom Night VI

                     You and Diggy held hands as the two of you exited your high school prom. You felt incredible. As you walked together, all you could do was think about how grateful you were that nothing crazy, well, too crazy had happened. Besides that argument with Donte and a few annoying fans, you were good. ''[Yn]....[Yn]....Babe?'' You were lost in your thoughts for a second. ''Oh, oh,'' you said looking at Daniel, ''Yes?'' ''What you thinking about?'' The two of you stood outside in the cool night air, awaiting on the driver. ''Oh...nothing really,'' you said looking down. Sometimes, it was hard for you to look him in the face because his smile made you blush. He was so handsome and all yours. That alone was hard to believe at times. ''Are you sure,'' he said lifting your face with his hand, forcing you to look into his brown eyes. ''Yeah, I'm sure,'' you said smiling. He smiled back, then licked his lips. ''Where are we going Daniel?'' ''Oh...you'll see.'' ''Tell me!'' ''Nah.'' ''DAN PLEASE, I WANNA KNOW!'' He all at once grabbed your body and held you tightly, ''What did I say? Huh?'' He started tickling you and picking you up and down. ''HAHA, OKAY! OKAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'LL STOP ASKING.'' ''That's what I thought,'' he said putting you down. ''Whatever boy." He looked you up and down, then bit his bottom lip. He sure did that a lot tonight. He wanted you and wasn't afraid to show it. ''You see something you like,'' you asked getting in his face, your lips almost touching. He let his head tilt back and started chuckling, ''You something else, I swear [yn].'' *Honk Honk* The both of you looked up and saw the Bugatti pull up. You awaited as his driver came and opened the back door for the both of you. ''How was prom,'' she asked letting you in. ''GREAT,'' the both of you said together. As you got in, you felt a tight squeeze on your butt, so you laughed. She smiled and shut the door after Daniel got in after you. The two of you got real comfortable. You sat across his lap as he held you. There was silence for a bit. He just rubbed your legs and stared off. He was definitely thinking about something. ''What are you thinking about Daniel?'' He didn't look at your face when he responded, ''What you said at prom.'' ''What about what I said?'' He then looked at you, ''When you said I love you.'' There was a pause, ''I felt something when you said that [yn].'' ''Me too Daniel,'' you said rubbing his chin, ''I wanted to tell you, but didn't wanna, I don't know, say it too soon,'' you said looking into his eyes. ''Really,'' he asked, ''Because I've felt the same exact way.'' The two of you just stared into each others eyes. He leaned in and pecked your lips, very slowly and softly. After that, he held you even closer as you put your head on his shoulder. This was perfect.

                   ''[Yn]......Babe...?'' Daniel tried waking you as peacefully as he could, ''[Yn], wake up.'' He shook you over and over again. After a few more tries, you gained your conscious. You lifted your head off his shoulder and sat up, looking around and feeling very confused. You forgot that you were with him, ''Wake up, we still got some things planned ma.'' ''Okay, Im up,'' you said sitting up and yawning. You got off his lap and fell over the seat, pretending you were dead tired. ''Hahaaaa, I know you ain't that tired.'' ''Dan, we danced a lot tonight, I'm pooped.'' ''Hmmmm...thats too bad. I wanted to try something new,'' he said seductively. You sat up real fast and thought about what happened the last time he said he wanted to try something new....Oh snap. ''Try something new? Like...?'' ''You'll see.'' Suddenly, the door opened. "Did you guys fall asleep, you look tired,'' his driver asked laughing. ''Naaaa, not me. [Yn] did though,'' he said getting out. She laughed while helping you get out. After that, the three of you stood there. ''You guys are so cute, like for real,'' she said smiling. ''Thank you Ashley,'' Daniel said hugging her. You hugged her afterwards. ''Thank you for everything Ashley,'' you said smiling. ''Oh, not a problem at all,'' she said looking at the both of you, ''Alright, well I'll see you guys later. Enjoy your night,'' she said waving goodbye. Once she drove off, the two of you stood there. You looked around and noticed you two were downtown near a lot of hotels, restaurants, expensive shops and tall buildings. ''It's so pretty here,'' you said walking together, holding each others hands. ''Mhm, but not as beautiful as my baby,'' he said kissing your cheek. You blushed and made this really geeky laughing, causing both of you to laugh. ''Hahaha. So, now tell me, where are we going!!!!!'' ''Na uh.'' You sighed and looked away from him. What was he up to. 

End of Chapter 71.