I Know Just What To Do

Chapter 167

I Know Just What To Do

                       You and Diggy sat in Roxanne's living room... He had just asked if you wanted to stay here for the night to get a little space or if you'd rather come back to the hotel with him. At first, you didn't answer, which made him a bit nervous. Roxanne stood at the corner of the hallway, fingers crossed in hoping you'd go. She didn't like to see you like this, so she hoped that you went and made up with your man. You looked up into his eyes, "I think I'm gna..." His face began to frown, thinking he already knew what you were gna say... He couldn't see himself sleeping in the hotel room without you. He needed you tonight, more than ever... You took your hand and lifted his face, "I'm gna go with you Diggy." A smile lit up on his face. "Really?" "Mhm..." He licked his lips... "You won't regret this decision," he said standing up. You stood up as well and found yourself in his arms. He held you tight. Roxanne ran to her room and retrieved your suite-case and bag. "Don't ever do some shit like that again, you understand me? Don't ever leave me like that. We need to learn how to deal with our problems on sight..." "I promise baby..." He kissed your forehead. Roxanne came from the back and stood before the two of you. "I'm so glad you came back for her." He looked at you, "Me too." "Diggy, I apologize... This whole thing was my fault.. I shouldn't have..." "Its all good ma... Don't sweat it." She nodded, "Gotcha. Here are your things [Yn]." "Thanks Rox," you said hugging her, "I appreciate you." "Of course." "I'm sorry about the coffee table and vase." Diggy laughed, "You broke a vase too..." "I was pissed." He smiled, "I'll send you a check Roxanne," he said hugging her." "Thank you." She walked you to the door and said her final goodbyes. Minutes later you both reached the car. "I'll take these off your hands," he stepped aside to let you in the car. "Thank you."  He got inside and started the car. "Damn... I really fucked up," he said laughing. He tried to hold your hand but you refused to... He would look over at you while he drove, "So its like that baby...," he said smirking and biting his lip, "Huh [Yn]?" You sat there and gave him an evil look. "Haha! Don't worry... I know just what to do." "Is that right Diggy?" "Hmm.. And this whole 'Diggy' thing," he said making bunny ears with his fingers, "Is gna end tonight. I like it when you call me Daniel." "I don't care what you like." He let out a loud laugh. 

                After a 15 minute drive, you reached the hotel. Daniel had already checked in so it was as simple as walking up to the room. "Here we are," he said letting you in first. Your breathe was taken away, this room was so beautiful. It was dim inside with a few candles lit. The balcony blinds were open, so you walked over and stood there, staring at the nighttime skyline. "Beautiful, just like you," he said pouring you a glass of wine. You smiled at his compliment, then asked, "Is this Moscato?" "Yeah.. I didn't give you that much." "Thanks." "No problem," he said placing the bottle back in the ice chest. You both sipped, standing next to each other. You watched as he stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I promise I'll do better," he whispered in your ear. "Me too." He sipped the rest of his champagne and placed his glass on a nearby table. You felt so safe in his arms. Plus he smelled good, well as usual lol. "All done?" "Mhm..." He took your glass and placed it next to his. His hands started to go up and down your body... *in your mind* **"Oh my gosh... there he goes again... bruh.. I can't take this stupid bet anymore... I thought I could handle it but I can''t. I need him tonight."** His hands roamed all over you. Not a single inch was missed. You felt his breathe against your neck and in your ear. His nibbles on your ear were the last straw... You inhaled your next breathe to let him know you wanted to give in. Just as you were about to give in, he whispered in his ear, "You win." Immediately, you eyes popped open. A huge ass grin planted on your face. "I can't this anymore," he kissed your neck, "I need it tonight." He began kissing your neck, real slow. His hands gripped each breast, rubbing them softly. Your soft moans turned him on so much. He started to undress you. You watched as your top and shorts fell to the floor. He started kissing you down your back. "Mmmm." Your body shook from the chills his kisses gave you... His soft lips felt so good against your skin. You laughed as your felt his lips on your ass. "Really... really now," you said turning your neck and looking at him. His smiled, than sucked harder. "You are such a freak Diggy..." "Diggy huh," he said kissing your neck. "Yes, Diggy..." He chuckled, then continued what he was doing. He stood in front of you and pulled your body close to his, "Stop calling me that." "Nope." He made this look in his eyes. "We'll see about that." "Oh, is that so?" "Mhm," he said reaching for your lips, but you leaned back... "Stop..." "Nah uh..." "Come here," he forced your lips against his. He opened wide so he could use that tongue. He pulled your body in closer. He kissed you so deeply. After he let your lips go, he pulled you towards the bed. He laid on his back and motioned for you to lay on him... 

End of Chapter 167.