What Am I Suppose to Do?

Chapter 57

What am I suppose to do?

                     Diggy held your body tightly as you lay on top of him. You knew from the way he held you that he didn't wanna let go. As he held you, you felt safe and secure in his arms. You wondered if Diggy found Donte as a possible threat, seeing that Donte was only minutes away from your house, while on the other hand he was constantly on the run. You felt Diggy's hands on your butt. ''DANIEL!'' ''Haha, what?'' You reached for his hands to pull them off but his grip was so tight. ''Stop hahaha,'' you yelled trying to pull them off, but you didn't really want him to. *POP* ''OH EM GEE, STOP IT SERIOUSLY.'' *POP POP* You laughed so hard, ''Okay okay, I give up.'' He was laughing too. Once you both stopped, it was quiet. You then spoke, ''Do my parents even know you're here? Haha.'' ''Na, I snuck in your window,'' he lied. You looked at his face, he tried being serious but he started smirking, ''Boy...stop that lying.'' He laughed and put his head back. You stared at his lips, then went in for a kiss, but he turned his head. ''Awh man,'' you said sadly. He chuckled. You leaned in again but this time he rolled on top of you. ''Uh oh,'' you thought to yourself. Last time he was in between your legs you got soo.... well you know lol. He kissed your lips softly, then started kissing you down your neck. ''Mmmmmmm,'' you moaned out loud. He stopped and laughed in your ear, ''You smell so good Dan.'' He laughed and then starting kissing your lips. Diggy was very affectionate and wasn't afraid to show it. The way he handled you, he was so gentle. You liked how when he would kiss you, he would go really slow, savoring it. As he kissed you, he moved his body up and down between your legs, causing friction against your bodies. You pulled away from his bottom lip, ''Please stop Dig.'' ''Stop what?'' ''Teasing, stop teasing me. Please.'' He saw the seriousness in your eyes. He sighed and then laid closely next to you. You were breathing hard, staring at the ceiling. He looked at you, but didn't say anything. ''I been thinking,'' he said to you. ''About?'' ''Us.'' Your eyes got wide. You laid on your side so you could see his face, ''Well.'' He didn't say anything, it seemed like he was thinking about what he wanted to say. While he lay in thought, you rubbed his chest with your hand. He laughed when you squeezed his nipple. ''You a lil freak [yn],'' he said smirking at you. You smiled and didn't even deny it, ''I'm the only virgin in this room,'' you said with pride. He made this whatever face, ''Don't worry, I'm gna train that ass.'' You laughed, then he spoke again, ''So umm, as I was saying, I been thinking babe,'' you just stared and awaited for him to finish the sentence, ''I don't really know how to say this,'' he said a bit uncertain. You looked at him with serious eyes, ''Spit it out Diggy.'' He sighed and looked away from your face, ''I wanna ask you something serious.'' Your heart started beating fast, ''Yes?'' ''Could you see yourself living with me in New York? I plan on getting a condo, I mean I'm 18 and so are you. I wanted to know if you would consider it?'' You stared at him with your mouth open, you were speechless. ''Its a big decision. I don't know how school would work out for you babe, aren't you going to college?'' ''Well, yeah but I had my eyes on this school in New York, way before we met,'' you said. His eyes got wide and he nodded his head, ''Okay, I feel like If I don't get you out there, we'll never see each other, you know?'' ''Ye-yeah.'' You were so shocked, oh my gosh. Can you imagine living with him? ''So when did you wanna get your condo?'' He rubbed his chin, ''I'm looking right now.'' You nodded. He saw the sparkle in your eyes, ''Hahaha, what you thinking about?'' You laughed, ''I mean I don't know what to say Diggy.'' He looked down, ''Yeah. But thats just what I want now. You never know what could happen,'' he said serious. He was basically implying that if y'all broke up, there would be a change in plans. Diggy didn't play that. ''Okay babe,'' you said resting your head back down. He turned to you, ''You're the first girl I've felt this way about.'' You blushed, you felt special. ''I feel the same way.'' He laughed, then said, ''You know if we move in together, you gone need to invest in some birth control? Right?''

End of Chapter 57.