A Day in Nassau II

Chapter 175

A Day in Nassau II

                    The day was nonetheless perfect. You and Daniel went snorkeling. It was sooooo beautiful seeing underwater life thriving in schools and communities. You saw Angelfish, Barracuda, Parrotfish, Seahorses, and even Coral Reef. Seeing those beautiful creatures just took you away from everything... After your session was done, you thanked your instructor and talked on the beach. "Daniel... That was... I'm speechless," you stroked your hair, "Like seeing that just took me away." He sat closely next to you, "Me too [Yn]... It was crazy." "Mhm. Seeing how they live... It makes me forget about my life. They have such simple lives compared to ours." "Yeah," he looked at you, "Makes you forget about everything back in the city." You smiled, then took a look at his body. His caramel abs glistened in the sun. Lol, you let him take the dress off. You liked his shirt off anyway ;)... "Thank you Daniel." "You're welcome [Yn], you deserve it all. I have so much for us planned... We just getting started girl." Daniel made this face when he heard your stomach roaring. "You hungry or nah," he sat up and smirked. "Yes! I'm worn out from all the swimming babe." "I'm ready myself," he stood up, then helped you up, "Let's get something to eat. But I'll have my dessert later," he bite his bottom lip. "Whatever girl," you said handing him the dress. "Seriously?" "Mhm." He shook his head, then slipped it back on. "You look so beautiful Daniel," you pecked his lips. 

                        After a 5 minute walk along the beach, you settled on this cute little restaurant. Half of it was outdoor seating. You both settled on that since you were still a little wet. It had an upstairs balcony that was a bit shady and secluded---perfect. "Thi...this is too much," you slouched over from laughing, "I--I can't breathe!!!" Daniel sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Babe... I'm sorry I had to!" He got sooo many stares. What was life? Loll! "Awh, are you mad at me..." He ignored you; you didn't know whether to feel bad or get turned on from this. Haha. You stood up and stood before him, "May I have a kiss?" "Nah uh," he gently pushed your arms away from him. "Daniel!" "[YN]!" You giggled as you sat in his lap, "I love you, remember?" "Mhm, sure." "Give me a kiss and I'll get off of you!" "Fine." You leaned in and kissed his lips, slowly. "Thank you," you pecked them one more time, "Mhm." You stood up and sat back in your seat. "Besides this," you pointed at the dress, "Are you enjoying yourself?" He nodded, "I am.. honestly..." "Me too. I kinda miss our condo." Daniel stirred the straw in his drink around, "Me too baby... But lets try and enjoy our time here." He felt bad about the previous night for neglecting you, so he made it his duty to work on appreciating the time spent him. "You're right. I'm just so excited to start interning for your Uncle Russ." "HAHAAAAAAA, HE'S SOMETHING ELSE?!" "Should I be scared?" "NAAH NAAH, HE'S COOL. JUST A PIECE OF WORK!" You both laughed. "Yeah, I'm a bit nervous though." "Don't be, he likes you," Daniel said looking into your eyes, "Everyone does." You blushed. "Okay, I won't freak... But I also miss Champ... He's so cute Daniel!!!" "I'm glad you like him." Suddenly, a beautiful Carribean girl waiter came to your table. "Hello! Welcome Welcome! My name is Naomi," she placed two menus infront of you, "I'll be serving you guys up today! Would you like to start with an appetizer!" You both scanned the menu, "Wanna get a seafood platter?" "Sure [Yn], but what about the appetizer?" "Ummm, how about we get salads or... " "That's fine. We'll split a salad Naomi," Daniel said smiling. "No problem. Your complimentary fruit blended slushies are on the way," she smiled and walked off. "Thank you." You watched Daniel check out her ass, "I saw that?" He smirked, "You better hush, I saw you looking at all those topless dudes at the beach," he tapped your leg. "Whatever. HAHA!" You both sat around, talking and enjoying yourselves. This getaway reminded you of why you fell in love with him. 

End of Chapter 175.