Home Sweet Home...

Chapter 52

Home Sweet Home... 

                    You laid in your bed still asleep. There was an intruder approaching you. Diggy stood over you, watching you breathe innocently. He watched your body move up and down peacefully in a rhythm. ''She's so beautiful,'' he said smiling at you. He got in bed with you and cuddled you from behind. Diggy placed his arm around you and rested his head behind your neck. He laid there and awaited for you to awake. ''Mmmmmm,'' you moaned. Diggy sat up a bit and looked at you. Lol... here we go again. He paid no mind and put his head back down. He rubbed your arm. ''Mmmmm. Aaaah, aaaaah. Yes.'' He sat up real fast. ''What the....'' ''Oooo Diggy, yes yes. Right  there......Don't stop....'' He covered his mouth with his hands. ''Harder.....Deeper... Mmmmmmm.'' ''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA,'' he laughed and laid on his back, ''Oh my gosh, is she serious right now.'' He sat up on his elbows and watched to see what else you'd do. There was silence, so he again rest his head behind your neck. He laid there for a while. It was about 9:30. While he lay there, he gently rubbed your body up and down. He kissed your ear and listened to you breathe. Around 9:37, you started to become conscious. You blinked a couple of times. You also felt someone on you. Looking around, you saw an arm crossing over you, causing you to smile because you knew who is was. You took your hand and intertwined your fingers with his. He leaned over and pecked your cheek 3 times. ''Good morning gorgeous,'' he said in your ear, then kissed it. You blushed, ''Morning babe.'' ''I wanted to be the first person you saw today.'' You smiled even harder. ''Awwwwh, you're so sweet.'' He started laughing, then asked, ''You had any dreams?'' You widened your eyes and looked around, ''Ummmmmmm,'' you said lying with a high-pitch voice. ''Hahahahaaaaaa, I heard everything.'' You laughed but felt a bit embarrassed. ''You be having wet dreams about me babe?'' You didn't answer. ''HUH,'' he asked shaking you. ''Yes...'' He laughed again. ''Thats crazy....hmmmm.'' Then there was silence, ''Don't worry, they won't be dreams for long,'' he said seductively. You blushed. ''Turn around so I can see that pretty face.'' You sat up and looked at him. Oh, my gosh. He was gorgeous, literally. His complexion was perfect. He had little curls on his head, his eyes, his nose and his lips, everything was perfect. You couldn't believe he was all yours at times. Seemed to good to be true, but it was true. He smiled when he saw your face. You turned and faced him, placing your head down. ''You look so beautiful in the morning.'' ''Why do you do that,'' you said blushing, '''Always showering me with compliments.'' ''I'm just speaking the truth." You noticed him looking at your boob, which was almost falling out of your tank top so you covered it. He laughed, ''I done already see them babe.'' ''I know, I just wanna tease.'' He laughed. ''I don't want you to leave [yn],'' he said looking disappointed. ''Me either.'' ''When does school end?'' ''Ummmm,  about 6 weeks, so like a month and two weeks.'' ''You excited for summer?'' ''Mhm,'' you said smiling. ''You got anything planned?'' ''No, not that I know of.'' ''Perfect,'' he said rubbing your buttom lip. He leaned in and kissed your lips, ''Come on, lets go eat breakfast. Get ready.'' He got up and stretched his arms. ''I'm gonna take you somewhere you'll love.'' ''Okay.'' He smiled and said to meet his downstairs on the couch. After he left, you got up and headed for the bathroom. 

                   After you came out the restroom feeling refreshed and clean. You decided to slip on a pretty cream sundress that came above your knees, which was parred with some tan sandals. Your hair was in a big curly ponytail. ''Wow,'' you said looking in the mirror, ''I look so girly.'' You grabbed your little bag and went downstairs. ''Hmmmmm,'' you thought as you reached the bottom step, ''Where is everyone?'' It was so quiet. You walked into the living room and saw Diggy sitting on the couch, looking his phone. He rubbed his head and stared. As you got closer, he looked up at you. He licked his lips as you walked towards him. ''Where's everyone Digg?'' ''Out, my parents took your people to a restaurant.'' ''Oh,'' you said sitting next to him, ''So that leaves us alone?'' ''Mhm,'' he said looking at you, licking his lips like a freak. ''You're such a tease Diggy.'' ''You don't even know how to handle my package.'' ''Whatever,'' you said getting up. He pulled you down, causing you to fall. He pushed you on your back and laid on top of you. ''Diggy stop!'' He didn't listen though. He opened your legs and laid in between them. ''Hahahaha, Diggy...'' He looked you in your eyes, then he started dry humping you. ''I'm a tease huh,'' he said while he did it. ''Stop please, I don't have anymore spare panties.'' ''Pahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa,'' he laughed but kept doing it. You said stop but you actually liked it. It felt good. ''You had enough?'' You nodded. He laughed, then got up and slapped your legs together. ''I hate when you do that,'' you said getting up. You walked fast and past him. ''Chill ma,'' he said running up behind you. He picked you up and put you over his shoulders. ''Hahahaha, Oh my gosh Diggy.'' He walked over and grabbed the keys from the foyer. He walked outside, all the way to the garage with you flung over him. Once he got the car open, he opened your door and put you inside. ''Fix your dress, nasty,'' he said shutting the door. ''Shut up,'' you yelled. You had a huge wedgy. He got in laughing. He backed the car out and drove off. 

                  ''That was sooooo good,'' you leaned back rubbing your tummy. You took the last bite of your omelet. ''Glad you liked it.'' He balled his trash up and placed it in a bag. He opened his hand for you to hand him your trash. He then put the bag in the back seat. You sipped on your OJ and watched him. He checked his phone, then adjusted the controls in the car. He leaned back and burped, then looked at you for your reaction. You burped too. ''Ha haaa,'' he said rubbing your chin. ''You're so cute.'' He raised his shirt and rubbed his tummy, revealing his abs. He was so sexy. ''You miss home?'' You nodded a no because you were still sipping your orange juice. ''How are things there?'' You sighed and shrugged, thinking about the unfinished drama with Donte and dumb ass Chelsea. Your time in NYC was so amazing, you didn't wanna go back to that bullshit lol. Who does? ''That lame nigga still giving you trouble?'' ''Its so complicated... He started dating my ex- best friend.'' He sat up and looked at you, making this ''what the fuck'' expression. ''Yeah... crazy huh?'' ''She was phony af for that.'' ''Mhm.'' ''You never know who you can trust nowadays huh,'' he said sticking the keys into the ignition. He started the car and drove with his cup in one hand. You rode back in silence. You really didn't wanna leave. 

                   ''Hey baby,'' your mom and dad said as you stepped inside the house. They had their suitcases downstairs. :( They saw your smile quickly invert when you saw the suitcases. ''I know baby, but our time has come to an end. We gotta go home.'' You sighed and nodded. After Diggy greeted your parents, he went upstairs  with you to get your stuff. ''Want some help babe?'' ''No, I got it.'' He stood there and watched. He could tell that you were pissed, you shoved clothes into your suitcase all aggressively. Once you got done, he stood in front of you, ''Look, this isn't the end okay. Just go home, handle your business and we'll see each other again okay,'' he said wiping a tear away from your eye.  He hugged you tightly, whiling rubbing your back.  You looked at him, ''I love it here.'' He smiled and nodded. He pecked your lips, over and over again. You took a deep breathe and parted your lips. You kissed slowly and passionately. After you became breatheless, you pulled away and grabbed your suitcase. ''Let me.'' He took it from you. He started heading for the stairs. You headed for the door, then turned around and looked at your room before shutting off the lights. You walked down the stairs, seeing everyone waiting for you. Once you reached the bottom step, you hugged everyone. ''Thank you for everything,'' you told his parents. ''Anytime sweetie.'' You hugged Russy and Miley too. You looked at Diggy, his face looked saddened. You went over to him, ''Can you come with me to the airport.'' ''I can't babe, I got studio time. I didn't even know you were leaving this early.'' You nodded. He hugged you, then took off the gold chain he was wearing and put it around your neck. He kissed your forehead. ''Alright everyone, the driver is here.'' You held his hand as he walked you outside. The driver greeted you all and opened the door. You and Diggy hugged one last time. ''Oh come on you two love birds,'' Rev yelled from the door. He looked into your eyes, ''I'll call you tonight.'' You nodded. You got in the car and the driver shut the door. Diggy stepped back and watched you. As the car started driving off, you waved. He puckered his lips at you, then laughed. Then, you were gone. 

End of Chapter 52.

I don't know if you guys are spreading my story or not, but I must say, I've been getting so many reads and votes. Thank you thank you thank you! The support is crazy. I grealty appreciate it. :)