Here to Stay

Chapter 152

Here to Stay

                           Daniel backed you up into the restroom. You both anxiously looked around, hoping no one was inside. "Daniel, I'm sorry. I don't know why I've been this way so much lately." He stood before you, "You don't have to apologize [Yn]. If anything, I wanna say thank you," you gazed at him in confusion, "Since the beginning of our relationship and even before then, you've kept it real with me. We been through a lot too," he rubbed his sideburns, "I don't expect anyone whose dealt with as much as you to "pretend" like everything is all good. You don't have to fake anything with me." You grinned, ear to ear, "Thank you," you said softly. He pulled you in and hugged you. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise." "Daniel, do you think I'm pregnant?" He didn't say anything, then he looked at you, "Whether you are or aren't, that doesn't change anything." "What about your career?" "What about it? If you bring my child into this world, my aspirations will be put on hold. You and my baby would be my first priority..." "What if..." " 'What if' nothing, stop thinking like that. We have each other, that's more than enough." "Okay," you said with watery eyes. He slowly kissed your lips. "Take as much time as you need to gather yourself before we go back to brunch, okay?" He grabbed a tissue and patted your eyes. With all the emotions and anxiety you've been dealing with lately, he completely understood your actions. This didn't necessarily mean you were pregnant, or did it? After he placed your tissue in the trash, he grabbed your hand and looked at you, "How you feeling?" "Much better." "Good," he smiled, "Come here." He held your face with your hands and kissed you passionately. He looked into your eyes, "Baby girl, my love for you is infinite. I just want you to know that whatever happens, we have each other. We are a team [Yn]. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I made you my girlfriend and even more when we started having sex. I don't mean that as in dating you came with a hard price to pay, It just means that I'm willingly accepting anything that comes with being with you. I mean, you've done the same for me, haven't you? You left your life back home, just to come and live with me. So whether you're pregnant or not, I've accepted it. Okay?" You didn't know what to say after that... lol... You managed to choke out, "I love you too...." You felt so much better after having this talk... Your biggest fear was having a child and Daniel leaving you and the baby to continue his career but since he's made it perfectly clear that he's not going anywhere, well, there was nothing to worry about... Pregnant or not, he's here to stay. "I don't know, babe I'm just not ready for a baby though," you said looking at your stomach. He looked as well, then into your eyes, "Stop assuming that you are. It could be anything baby. As of now, you aren't. Until we have a confirmation, don't claim it, okay?" "Okay, I'll stop," you said wiping your eyes. "I do want a baby though, you know," he said smirking. "Hahaha, why so you can dress him up all cute and stuff?" "I mean, yeah but just to experience having a family. It would be cute. But I do agree that timing right now is way early, but let's just see what happens ma.'' "Alright Daniel." He stood up and kissed your forehead, "C'mon, the foods getting cold," he gripped your hand and lead you outside the restroom.

End of Chapter 152.