Lets Make A Bet

Chapter 144

Let's Make A Bet

                        "How you feeling [yn]?" Darnell walked into Spin's room eating a strawberry. "I feel alright, just gna rest." Daniel rubbed your stomach, "What's the last thing you remembered eating?" You rubbed your chin, "That jerk chicken Spin made. Plus we drunk last night." He nodded, "Oh okay. I hope his chicken was fully cooked!" Everyone laughed. "The fuck y'all laughing at," Spin asked while him and Roger stepped inside. "Nothing, what y'all about to get into?" "I'm gone drop D off at Rox condo. Me and Roger gone check out some shoes. What ch'all gone do?" You and Daniel looked at each other, then shrugged, "I guess we will have to see. I'm gone wait for her stomach to cool off first." Spin smirked, "Couldn't handle that liquor last night." You bit your lip, then kicked him. "AAAH, shit. C'mon boys." They all waved and exit the guest bedroom. Daniel looked at you and smiled, "You look so cute when you're in pain." You stuck your tongue out and blushed. "I still can make you blush? Haha... Thats good. Can I get you anything," he got off the bed and stretched a bit. "Waters fine babe." He nodded and walked out the room. After you sat up, you leaned against the wall and took your hair out of its bun. Moments later, Daniel came back into the room with a glass of water. He extended his arm to hand you the glass but quickly pulled it back, "Hold on," he said sipping a bit. You squinted your eyes and cocked your head, "Really?" He laughed, "AAAAAH, that was good. Here ma, have some." He took a seat next to you. "Mmmmmm...why was that soooo good?" (iKnow you can relate lol whenever you drink water for the first time in hours lol...) "I know... Real refreshing," he said leaning on you, "You still feeling a bit sick." "No, I'm better. But I don't wanna move around too much just yet." He nodded, "I'm free all day today. Take as much as you need." You leaned in and kissed him. "Yummy," he licked his lips. "Hahaha, you're so silly Daniel."

                            "It's only tuesday, I wished this week would go by faster," you slipped on some clothes you found at Spin's house. Sometimes his little cousins would come by, so thankfully he had something lol. You had on this young shirt and shorts. Daniel was putting on some of Spin's clothes, "Don't worry. The weekend is almost here," he turned to you, looking you up and down. You placed your hands on your hip, "Say something, I dare you," he opened his mouth to speak, causing you to raise your fist, "You know better then that," he said squinting his eyes. You got in his face, "Don't test me then..." He licked his lips, then grabbed you by your waist. You faught to escape his hold on you but you knew you weren't stronger than him. "Let me go." "Or what," he stared into your eyes. "I won't...I won't give you any for a month." He laughed with his head back, "I could definitely hold out longer than you. You're addicted." "Not true!" (Yes you were lol) "Would you like to make a bet then?" "Sure, what's the rules?" "We can't have sex until one of us taps out." You looked a bit uneasy, just the thought of him not being able to fuck you made you already want him again. "What, you scared you won't be able to last," he said getting in your face. This turned you on so much, "I... I can do it." He bit his bottom lip, he knew you liked when he did that. You involuntarily dropped your mouth in thirst lol. "Hahaha, come on, let's shake on it." "Well, what do I get if I win?" He blinked, "What do you want?" "(READER'S I'LL LET Y'ALL DECIDE ON THAT BELOW)." Daniel nodded, "Okay. And If I win, you gotta give me a blow job whenever I want for a week." You swallowed, "Ummmm." "Ummmm," he mocked you, "Okay okay. Fine." You shook hands on it. "Can we still kiss?" "Hahaha, is that sex?" "Well, what can't we do?" "Anything sexual." You nodded, "Okay then." He grabbed your booty and whispered in your ear, "This will be a lot harder than you think..." he then kissed your ear and neck softly. You immediately got chills down your spine. "Lawd, Jesus. Sweet baby of Bethlehem. Help me." He busted out laughing, "Hmmm.. Can't wait to get mines," he said moving his pants around, "You ready to go?" "Yeah." You both headed downstairs towards the parking garage.

                          You sat in the back of the car with Daniel. He had a driver come and take you around. *In your mind* "what the fuck did I do to myself... fuck fuck FUCK!" Daniel noticed you staring off, "Haha, what you thinking about?" You looked at him, "Oh, just looking outside the window," you pointed and lied. "Mhm," he said rubbing his chin, "What you want for lunch." "PIZZZAAAA!" "That does sounds real good right about now," he buzzed the driver in the front, "Aye, Marcus. Can you take us to Lomdardi's Pizza on 32 Spring St." "Sounds good Chief. We'll be there in about 30 minutes." "Thank you Sir." "No problem." Daniel looked at you and smirked, "Damn. 30 minutes is all I need," he said licking his lips." "You better not start," you said closing your eyes. "What did I do," he said moving closer to you. "You know what you're doing," you looked at his face. "Just tryna prove a point," he said kissing your cheek. "NAH UH. MOVE. I'M NOT ABT TO LOSE THIS BET." He raised his shirt up, revealing his chiseled, stone abs. He moved his hips around the same way he does when you are top of him. You sat across from him, staring in thirst. "DANIEL... STOP," you turned away and looked out the window. (lol, this is too funny..) "Come sit next to me baby." "No, leave me alone." "Come on, please." His begging gave you so much satisfaction, "Okay." You crawled over to him and sat next to him. You rested your head on his chest. He smelled so good. "You excited about seeing your parents this weekend?" You sat up in excitement, "Yes. I miss them so much." He smiled seeing you so happy, "I'm glad, maybe a trip home will help you a bit. Cure that home sickness." "Yeah," you said kissing him. He smiled, then held you in his arms.

                             After a short half hour ride, you both arrived at the pizza parlour. "Thank you Marcus. I'll give you a call." He nodded, "Have a good time y'all." Daniel grabbed your hand and walked you inside. "This is one of the best pizza places in NYC." "Really?" "Mhm." You both stood in line. He stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You heard a few screams, causing you to jump. "Omg, Hi Diggy!!!!" He unwrapped his arms and hugged two fans. "You look even more handsome in person," one girl said licking her lips. You stood back and let him chat. "Thank you Sweetheart. Would you like a picture?" "Please," the other said. "I'll take it," you volunteered. "Thank you so much," the fan handed you her iPhone. "On three. 1....2.....3..." You nodded and handed her back her phone. "Are you two dating?" Daniel looked at you and nodded, "Yes, this is my girlfriend [Yn]." You smiled. "She's so pretty. I'm glad I got to meet you Diggy. Have a good day." "You too Sweetie." He hugged them both. "How often does that happen." "Not to much. Only at events, it gets crazy." He wrapped his arms around you again. More people were staring now. It made you feel a bit uncomfortable and he noticed. He grabbed your face and kissed you, "Stop caring." He turned you around and waited to a place the order. "Hi, welcome to Lombardi's. Please, follow me to your table." The waitress took you outside to the balcony seats. It was so beautiful. There were vines covering the rails, you felt like you were in Italy or something. He saw how much you liked it, "You should see it at night." "I could only imagine," you said noticing the lights draped over the entire seating area. "Alright. I'm Marcella, I'll be waiting you today. Are you ready to order." Daniel looked at you, "Yes. We'll have two waters and two sprites. Large pepperoni pizza with garlic crust and lemon pepper chicken wings will be it for us." Daniel laughed, "You knew exactly what you wanted hah mama?" You smiled. The waitress had a huge smile on her face, "Sounds delish. I'll have your drinks out in 2 minutes. Pizza and wings should be about 15 minutes. Thank you," she said walking away. "I really didn't eat breakfast, so I'm starving." He nodded, "I know baby." The waitress came back with the drinks, "Thank you sweetie," he smiled at her. "No problem handsome." You side-eyed Daniel. He grabbed your hand, "Clearly we're dating. The fuck she flirting for...." "Haha. I like seeing you get jealous." "Whatever." He sipped his sprite and rubbed your hand. His buzzing phone interrupted you. *him answering* "Hello........Yes......I'm at lunch with [Yn] right now..........Mhm.............Are you fuckin serious right now............Alright........" He angrily hung the phone up and sighed. "Whats wrong Daniel?" "Remember yesterday when Tati and Sterling showed up?" "Hearing their names make my stomach churn... Yes why?" "The paparazzi sold the photos of us retaliating. My management wants to talk about how we can fix my image right now." "Why does it matter?" "Babe, image is everything when you're in the press. It can help or hurt you, even in sales." "I understand," you nodded, "I guess this is all new to me." "Mhm, but don't worry." "Fuck, I already wanna move outta here," you sighed, "All the drama has followed me here," you said thinking about Donte. "Yeah. Our past just can't seem to see us happy huh?" You smiled, "Exactly."

End of Chapter 144.