Dawn's Party III

Dawn's Party III

Chapter 110

                         The sunrays beamed through the blinds of your balcony. You sat up a bit and looked around. Monique was laying right next to you, next to her was Sam and Chelsea on the end. The four of y'all feel asleep within 30 minutes of them coming inside your bedroom. A grin had grown on your face, just from seeing your friends look so comfy and snuggly. You got up and knelt on the side of your bed, saying a quick prayer. After that you headed to the bedroom to do your morning routine. AFTER THAT! lol, you headed outside your bedroom to see what was poppin (do ppl even say that anymore lol). You peeped from the wall and saw some of the guys laying across the floor. They were knocked out. "Haha, they must have fell asleep watching Tv," you said giggling as you headed for the guest bedroom. I know exactly who you were looking for: BAE♥. You slowly pushed the cracked door open and stuck your head inside. Diggy was up, wide awake. He had his head propped up on a pillow and scrolled on his iPhone. You slowly approached him before he noticed you. He took a double glance, then smiled. "Morning," you sat on the egde of the bed. "Morning beautiful." You blushed and covered your face with your curls, trying to hide behind them. "How you slept [yn]?" You got up and stood in front  of him, "Good. I slept good." He looked up from his phone, then looked you up and down, "Good. I bet you missed me, huh?" You turned away, "Whatever Daniel." He smiled, then licked his lips, "Where's my kiss [yn]?" You leaned over and pecked his lips. "Mmmm, gimme anotha one," he pulled your face to his. Each and every single time you guys kissed, he would give you butterflies. You pulled away his lips and laid on top of him. He wrapped his arms around you, clutching your booty. "Hahaha, Daniel....Really?'' "Mmmmhm," he moaned in your ear, "I missed you too last night," he smacked your ass. You laughed so hard. "Daniel!" "Haha, what?" You didn't answer, you just laughed. *Knock knock* You both looked up, Jacob came inside, "Morning y'all," he managed to say through a yawn, "Management just called, they want us to come early to go through our final walk through." Daniel nodded, "What time?" "Uhhh, I think Stacy said around 4 ish." You sat up, "What time does the party start?" "It starts at 8 and ends around 1." "No Jay, 2," Daniel said correcting him. Jacob did a neck roll, "Well, then," you couldn't help but laugh, "Lets see about some breakfast, I'm hungry," he said walking out. "Sounds like a plan," you got up from laying on Dan and stretched. The two of you walked out, shutting the door behind you. 

                           After breakfast, everyone pretty much laid around and talked from about 10:00 that morning until around 2 o'clock. It was all good vibes. You were sitting in between Spin and Diggy. Every now and then, your eyes would meet Darnells. Last night kinda freaked you out. The last thing you rememberd was Darnell saying "just be careful" but be careful from what? He didn't directly say anything to you, but maybe he didn't because Diggy was watching. At times when the whole room would laugh at someones joke, you didn't because your mind was so gone. Spin was shaking you but you didn't even feel it. "[Yn]...[Yn].....[YN]!" You got igitated, "Damn, what boy," you looked him up and down. "Look at this picture!" He showed you some picture of what a girl wore to the club. Since spin was a DJ, he saw some crazy stuff. "Oh my gosh," you covered your mouth. Diggy leaned on you, trying to get a glance at the picture. He laughed in your ear. You looked up and caught Darnells facial expression again. He looked a bit irritated. Quickly, he stood up and walked into the kitchen. You waited a few moments after him, then proceeded to the kitchen. "Darnell, tell me." He turned around from getting a soda from the fridge, "[Yn], I don't want to talk about that right now." You nodded slowly, "So it is something." He sighed and tried walking away, but you pulled his arm. "D, please," you begged and insisted that he tell you. He shook his head, saying no and pulled away from your grip. You stood alone in the kitchen and sighed. Everyone in the living room stood up and prepared to head for their final walk through performances. "Alright y'all, we outchere," you heard Spin yell. Daniel came into the kitchen, he approached you. "We about to pull out babe, I'll see you tonight," he smiled and gave you a long and intimate hug. He pulled away and kissed your lips, "You alright?" "Mhm," you lied. He knew you were lying but didn't have the time to figure out what was wrong. He nodded, "Stay hydrated and call me if the nurse calls alright?" You forced smiled, "You bet."  He kissed your forehead and jogged off to the door. You headed into the what now seemed like empty living room. "How come Sam get to go!" "Girl, thats Jacobs manager tho." "Whatever," Monique said standing up. You sat next to Chelsea and D. "What time should we get ready?" "I don't know, maybe 5 ish. Daniel told me that a limo would come get us." "Cool," D nodded. It was silent. You stood up and headed to your bedroom. Darnell watched. He scratched his chin. 

                        "Damn, look at you," Monique walked into your bedroom. It was around 6:30. There were still two hours but Daniel insisted on being ready. He was real prompt with things. "Thanks babe, so do you!" She did look good lol. Chelsea and Darnell walked inside. "Wow," he said looking at you. Chelsea's eyes glowed. "That dress is killah. Dig bought you that? "Mhm, he loves Versace," you said smiling. "Haha." You were rushing, nearly tripped trying to get to your vibrating phone. "Hey babe," it was Diggy, "Oh, okay then. Alright we'll be ready. Kay, bye." You yelled to them, "Daniel said the limo will get us for 7, so make sure you ready." "Kay." They noticed you staring at your phone with an uneasy look on your face. "You alright [yn]?" You looked up from your cell, "The nurse called, she left a voice mail." They all looked at you and rushed over to the bed. Everyone sat down slowly and looked at you. "You ready to here to results," Monique saying looking at you, she slowly rubbed your back, "I guess, I'm just scared," your hands were shaking as you dialed the voicemail, "These results will impact my life in a major way, pregnant or not." They all nodded. You stopped and decided to pray first. "Guys lets pray." They grabbed hands and let you pray. "Dear Lord, all I ask is that Your Will be done. In Jesus name." "Amen!" At this point, everyone was nervous. You placed the phone by your ear and awaited the tone. "Omg, I can't take this," Mo said getting up and pacing the floor nervously. "Imagine how I feel," you said wiping a tear from your eye. 

End of Chapter 110.