Quality Time With ßæ

Chapter 74

Quality Time With ßæ

                        After Daniel shut the door, you laid back on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. ''What the hell just happened,'' you asked quietly to yourself. You still couldn't believe that you and Daniel just finished having sex. You were no longer a virgin. '' 'You better use protection' ,'' you heard Monique's voice in your head replay. You sat up real fast and thought about if you got pregnant. Breathing hard and fast, you began to panic a bit. Were you gna end up pregnant? ''Dear Lord please no,'' you said laying back down on your back. It felt soo good at the time but you didn't think about the long term consequences. Could this happen to you? After a second, you realized that you were still butt-ass-naked. You got up and walked to the bathroom for quick shower. After you got out your 10 minute shower, you came outside the bathroom with a towel around you. ''I guess I'll have to put these back on,'' you said laughing. Luckily your panties didn't stay on that long. HA! After slipping on your clothes, you heard a suttle knock at the door. ''Coming,'' you said walking towards the door. Once you got to the door, you asked, ''Who is it?'' This strange voice said, ''ITS ME!'' You backed up, making this strange face. ''Who the hell....,'' you said looking inside the peep-hole, ''Oh my gosh, move your finger,'' you yelled. ''HAHAHA, its me babe.'' You sighed and opened the door. There Daniel stood in a tank top and shorts. He was soooo sexy... He stood there and stared you up and down, making you blush. AND HE SMELLED SOOOO GOOD. ''I love it when you blush,'' he said grabbing you and picking you up. He shutt the door and carried you to the bed. He threw you on the bed and laughed, then stopped and looked around. ''Whats wrong Dan?'' He didn't answer, he just kept sniffing around, ''You don't smell that?'' ''*sniff-sniff* Smell what?'' He threw his head back and laughed, ''Nothing.'' ''NO TELL ME!!!!'' He looked at you, ''You know after two people have sex, a certain scent is left behind....'' ''Really,'' you asked looking dumb. ''Yeah, I smell it.. its real strong.. haha,'' he said laying on the bed. ''Does it stink?'' ''No, not at all. Its just a particular smell.'' You nodded and laid next to him. There was a bit of silence. Could have sworn you heard his heart beating. He finally spoke, ''That was crazy,'' he said staring at the ceiling. ''Yeah,'' you said staring up too. ''That was so incredible [yn],'' he said rubbing his head. ''It was, but...'' ''But what,'' he said turning to your face. ''What if I get pregnant?'' ''Don't say nothing like that [yn].'' He said it a bit serious, but reassuring. ''I'm sorry, I just got a bit worried.'' ''It's okay, as long as you start taking that pill, we good,'' he said smiling. ''You're so nasty Dan.'' ''But you like it,'' he said laying on top of you, he kissed your lips. ''Well, what if I were to get pregnant, then what?'' ''Then nothing,'' he said resting his head down beside you, he stayed on top of you. You rubbed his head and back. Since you didn't answer, he turned his head and spoke into your ear, ''Look, stop worrying okay...Thats not gone happen,'' he said kissing your cheek. ''But..'' ''BUT NOTHING,'' he said looking at your face. ''Okay okay, I'm sorry.'' He rested his head back down, and said in your ear, ''Even if that did happen, you know I'd be there for you.'' You looked at him and pecked his lips. After that, you just cuddled for a while. You just listened to each others breathing and pulses. Suddenly, you heard loud vibrations, causing you both to shake. He got off of you and reached over to get his cell phone off the night stand. Once he saw the number, he sighed with frustration. ''Whose that,'' you asked laying on your side. ''Don't worry bout it babe,'' he said getting up. He walked towards the windows and stepped outside on the balcony. Once he shut the door, he answered his phone and started talking to whoever. The conversation looked super intense.... Who was that? You got out the bed and questioned listening to his conversation... 

End of Chapter 74.