Are You Ready?

Chapter 91

Are You Ready?

                     You followed Daniel into your old home. As you walked behind him, each inhale engulfed in his colgne, you couldn't believe that he was your new roommate. You looked him up and down, examining him. "Yes, all these boxes right here young man," your dad yelled pointing at all your things."Yes Sir," the workers replied. "Be careful with her things," Daniel told them as they walked by carrying your load. "Hey! How you doing Sir," Daniel said walking over to your dad. "HEEEEEEY!" You watched them talk; they conversated. You didn't want to go over there, so you stood from a distance. Moments later, your mom came out of the bedroom to greet Daniel. You watched them stand there and talk, all smiles. "Aaah," you said jumping, "Oh, hey Perry." He damn near scared you out of your trance from staring at Daniel. "How are you sweetie," he said giving you a warm hug. "I'm good." "Good good," he said letting go, "I'ma go holla at your people." "Okay," you managed to say before he walked off. The four of them stood in your kitchen talking. You insisted on just staring at them. All at once, they all starting staring at you. They pointed and laughed. You shook your head and looked away, then back at them. Daniel stared at you. He looked you up and down, then sucked on his bottom lip. You turned away and ran upstairs. Even though it was too late, you really wanted to go see Darnell graduate. Truth be told, you were a bit upset by that still. Once you got upstairs, you stood in your room, one last time. This was it girl. There was nothing to be said, you just stood there and stared at your empty bedroom, minus the bed and dresser. It was plain. You gasped when you felt some arms wrap around your waist. You looked down and saw gold jelewry, immediately knowing who it was. He stood behind you, holding you in his arms; he placed his chin on your head. After a moment, he put his head next to your ear and whispered, "Are you ready? Hm? *Kisses your cheek*" "Yeah," you said softly. "I'm sorry about earlier, I just.. idk babe I feel uneasy about D." "Its okay babe, lets not talk about it." "Good. *Kisses your neck*" He reached for his vibrating cell phone in his pocket, "Excuse me," he said stepping away, "Hello...? Yeah wassup?" While Dan took his call, you walked around your room, taking it all in. You still couldn't believe you were going to wake up in your new condo with DIGGY SIMMONS! Wow.... (I'm super jealous lol) *Daniel on phone* "Yeah......mhm....yeah... she's right here......we'll be downstairs in a second. Alright....bye." He hung up and watched you from the doorway. He noticed you touching your bed and dresser one last time. "C'mon ma, we gotta go." You looked at him and nodded, "Kay Dan." You took one last look, then shut off the lights. Your parents were already at the door waiting for you to say their goodbyes. :-( Awwwwwhhh ;-/ You couldn't look your parents in the eyes; instead, you ran into their arms and hugged them. Daniel and Perry watched, smiling. They rubbed your back, kissing your forehead. You and your parents already said your goodbyes yesterday. The three of you talked all last night at dinner. It was very emotional. "I lo--ove y'all," you said holding them tighter. "We love you too baby." Your parents grip let go, so you did the same. They were both teary eyed. "Call when you land okay." "Yes ma'am." They took one last look at you and smiled. "Here's the last box," a worker said carrying it out, "We're all set." You smiled, then hugged your parents once more. Once you let go, you walked towards Daniel. He pulled you in and hugged you. "Ready?" "Mhm," you said walking towards the door. "Lets walk her out Michelle." Everyone walked outside and headed down the driveway. "Alright Perry and Daniel," your dad said dapping them. "Take care of my baby," your overheard your dad tell Daniel. "Of course Sir." (okay okay we get it, everyone said goodbye.) You walked over to the Escalade with Daniel. "After you babe," he said letting you in first. "Thank you." The driver came around and shut the door. Daniel sat next to the window, you in the middle. Perry sat in the front with the driver. "You all set for NYC [yn]?" "Yes, I am," you said looking at Daniel. "Wave bye to your parents one more time," Perry said pointing out the window. "Haha, bye." "Alright, we about to take off," the driver said putting the car in drive. "SAY CHEESE," Perry and Daniel said at the same time. "hahaaaa, y'all crazy," you said laughing. Shid, not as crazy as what you were about to do. 

                     The drive to the airport was hilarious. Perry fell asleep, snoring all loud. Just like he did on the airplane (early early chapter lol). "Oh my god, I can't," Dan said puttin in headphones. The whole ride, just like any, you fell asleep. The plane ride was just the same, you fell asleep. AGAIN. 

                       "Hey, wake up [yn]." You slowly gained consciousness. The first face you saw was Daniels. "Hmmmmmmm." "Guess where we are beautiful?" You sat up and looked around, he sat in the driver seat of a car, you in the passenger. "How did I get here," you asked scratchin your head. "You fell asleep ma." He was on his phone. Looking out the window was no view at all, it was a parking garage. "Where are we Daniel?" He looked up from his phone, "home." "For real, how did we get here so fast?" "I mean, of course you wouldn't, you fell asleep. Haha." He looked at you and smiled. After he shut the car off, he got out. "I'll get your door." He came around and opened your door, "For my Queen," he said smiling. "*Yawn* Thank you," you said pecking his lips. "Not a problem at all," he said before pecking your lips back. "C'mon, I'm excited for you to get inside." He took hold of your soft hand and lead you inside this beautiful building. "This is nice Daniel." "Only the best for you." On the elevator ride, you made out, passionately. Was this a fiarytale? You stepped off the ride and walked down a hall. You read the number on the door, "1005." "Is this us?" "Mhm," he said taking the keys out your pocket, "You do the honors babe." He handed you the keys and....

End of Chapter 91.