New York City Living II

Chapter 96

NYC Living II

                          You sat next to Samantha, Diggy to her right. Then Spin and Jacob. The five of y'all sat around, eating and talking about everything thats happened. After catching up, y'all starting talking about the big party this weekend. Diggy was performing, along with Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, Jacob, Tatianna, and other locals. This would be the huge kick off into the summer; that shit was gone be live. Samantha kept admiring how beautiful you and Dan's condo was. "I can't stop looking around, this is too beautiful," she said with her jaw dropped. "Uhhh, Sam now you done been here a good half hour. It should have sunk in by now." "SHUT UP SPIN!" Everyone laughed. "You want a tour," you offered standing up. "Sounds like a plan," she said joining you. You dusted the crumbs off of yourself, "Oh yeah, let me clean this up real quick." "Alright, I'll go walk around the back. Just come find me." "Okay." Jacob and Spin were engaged in some deep conversation, so Daniel focused on you. He watched you clean; you kept bending over in those tiny shorts. Right as you walked past him, he grabbed your hand to stop you in your tracks. He said nothing, his eyes and lips made it perfectly clear. You blushed and giggled. He let go of your hand to grab your ass, "No.... stop, we have company," you whispered into his ear. He batted his eyelashes, "Kay babe." You puckered your lips at him, then smiled. "Gimme some." "Nope," you said running to the trashcan. He got up and chased you; he picked you up and held you in his chest, "Gimme one or I'm not letting go." "NO!...... OMG Daniel stop!" He started licking your face lol. "You're making this harder than what it need be babe." "Here," you said pecking his lips, "Now put me down, Sam is waiting on me." "Oh, you gone act funny now cus we got company?" "DANIEL," you yelled, he started tickling you. "WHAT CHALL OVER THERE DOING," Spin yelled standing up; Jacob just laughed. "GROWN FOLK THANGS," Daniel yelled before kissing your neck. "HAHAAAAA, WELL [YN] NOWS THE TIME TO TELL US IF HE'S FORCING YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL," Jacob said laughing. You tried to speak but Daniel covered your mouth. Spin and Jacob started laughing. Sam came running from the back, she saw you and Daniel in the kitchen. She made this disappointed face, but quickly changed it when Spin and Jacob noticed her. "HAHA, I CAN SEE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS FULL [YN]!" "Yeah Sam, haha, come on. Spin will show us around." The three of them headed to the back. You and Daniel started making out. He placed you on the kitchen counter, standing right between your legs, "I swear if they weren't here... I'd have you laid out on this counter." You didn't know whether to laugh or be turned on lol. "My parents wanna see us today, so lets go get ready for that okay," he said kissing your lips. "Okay, but you gotta carry me to the bedroom to get ready." "Not a problem," he said picking you up. He continued to kiss you as he carried you to the bedroom. Spin, Jake and Sam were on the balcony. The view was crazy beautiful. He put you down so you could shower and get dressed. *You showered* Once you got done, you peeped out the door to see if you were alone. The coast was clear; you shut the bathroom door behind you and got dressed. You jumped from the knock at the door. "Who is it?" "It's Sam, can I come in?" "Yeah girl." She stepped in and shut the door behind her, "You ready to go girl? We about to head to your in-laws crib." "Yeah, almost let me get my bag from the closet and we can jet." She nodded and stared at the picture of you and Daniel on the wall. "You ready," you said stepping out. "Mhm." The two of you walked out and joined the boys. 

                    "OMG SPIN I SWEAR IF YOU YELL IN MY EAR ONE MORE TIME!" Samantha just about had enough of the backseat on the ride to your in-laws. "You two need to jus gone and get married arlready," Jacob said laughing. "Real talk," Daniel said looking in the rearview mirror at Samantha. "GIRL SHUT UP, IT AIN'T THAT BAD BACK HERE. SHIT, I WOULD BE IN THE FRONT BUT SOMEONE TOOK THE PASSENGER SEAT!" You turned over your shoulder and gave Spint his look. Daniel noticed and laughed. "This is my Queen Spin, so just deal with it." He picked up your hand and kissed it. Samantha noticed and got a bit jealous. (Aye ummm, might wanna keep a look out for ya girl....idk what the deal is....) Okay okay, I'm a gone and just fill you in. Samantha always has and possibly will like Daniel. She stepped off though whenever Daniel first mentioned you weeks ago in the studio. Samantha is loyal af, so thats why she stopped making moves but she still can't fight the feelings. There, I said it. Now back to the story! Daniel stopped the car at a red light, then looked at Sam in the rearview mirror, "Hey Sammy, its okay. We'll be there shortly, alright ma?" You looked at him when he added ma, but he didn't notice. You sat back in your seat and rubbed your chin. "Alright Daniel," she said smiling. You never saw Samantha as a potential threat to your relationship with Dan but now you wondered. Jacob sniffed his nose a couple times,"OMG, who in the hell farted?" LOL XD Poor Samantha.

End of Chapter 96.