Long Time, No See...

Chapter 156

Long Time, No See...

                            You turned around in Daniel's arms as he held you in the pool. Automatically, your hands covered your mouth as you gasped. Daniel watched your reaction; he was super satisfied seeing you so happy. Immediately, you began crying... Not even noticing that you were still in deep water. "I know baby," your mom said crying too, "Come here... Swim to mommy." You couldn't control your crying lol... After a moment, you swam over to your parents. "NOW WHAT IN THE WORLD, I COULD NEVER GET THIS CHILD TO SWIM IN THE DEEP END... WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU DIGGY!" Your dad was jealous lol. He shrugged, "I just got that effect on her Sir," he confidently said floating towards to wall right behind you. Russy helped you out the pool. Still in shock, you didn't even hug them, you just stood there and covered your mouth. Rev and Justine came outside, smiling at this heartwarming moment. "SURPRISE [YN]," Rev said being goofy. "Awh, Joey stop it. She's crying..." You walked up to your parents slowly. "Girl, don't come near me with that chlorine water on you," your dad said dusting off his POLO. "Is it Ralph though," Daniel raised his eyebrow. "The hell you think," he said jigging his shoulder. Daniel cracked up, that boy LOVED your dad. They formed a tight bond, especially since the planning of this surprise trip. Miley wrapped a towel around you. "Thank you Miley," you said coughing. Your dad squinted his eyes, "Oh girl, stop all that acting." Your mom came up to you and wrapped her arms around you, holding you tightly. "Mommy..." She looked at your face, "Yes baby?" "You look so pretty mommy." She smiled, "As do you, I missed you mama," she said kissing your forehead softly. Now, your dad on the otherhand, he wasn't the type to show emotion. But in all honesty, he missed you just as much as your mom. He smiled, then wrapped his arms around the two of you, completing the family circle. "I miss you baby," your dad said kissing your cheek. "Oh Miley..." You smiled, looking at her wrap her arms around your leg. "She's so cute." "She is huh ma?" Daniel stood watching, "You liked your surprise [Yn]?" "I love it." "Daniel planned this whole trip out..." You looked at him, he blushed while playing with this hands in the pockets of his swimming trunks. "Thank you," you said hugging him, "Thank you thank you thank you." "No problem," he looked into your eyes. You hugged him again, this time kissing his neck quickly. You both laughed, then you went back over to your parents. "Let's get you dried up sweetie," Justine said leading everyone in. 

                             Everyone came inside for some food and talking. The vibe was incredible. You walked inside, still a bit wet. "Go upstairs and get changed baby." "Yes ma'am," you said going up with Daniel and Russy. Miley tagged a long too. "Wow, I can't believe my parents are here," you said walking towards Daniels bedroom. "Believe it," he said smiling really, really hard. "OH MY GOSH, NOOOOOOO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," you couldn't take anymore surprises. You ran inside Daniels room, jumping on top of Monique and Chelsea. They held you and you cried in their arms. Russy looked at Daniel, "I ummm, I can't take seeing her cry anymore." Daniel laughed and joined you all on the bed. "Awh girl, its going to be okay! We're here," Monique held you even closer. "Why are you so wet girly," Chelsea smiled at you, she wiped your face covered with tears. "We went for a swim." The girls looked at Daniels chisled abs. "Good GOD almighty," Mo said shaking her head, she looked at Chelsea. She was nodding her head. Daniel blushed, "Ahaha, like what you see," he said flexing his pecks. Monique said "No," even though she was lying, then covered Chelseas eyes with ther hands. You laid back and laughing as your friends held you in their arms. "This is perfect," you said to yourself. 

End of Chapter 156.