Breakfast In Bed

Chapter 173

Breakfast In Bed

                   **WHY DOES DIGGY CALL US HIS JETSETTERS??? CLICK THE VIDEO ABOVE!!!! :)**

                Daniel went to sleep and woke up before you. He was already up and talking on the phone. This time, it was just Spin. You know he couldn't stay away too long from his boy. Since you were still asleep, he figured why not! *Him on the phone* "Yeah... Its just a beautiful as it was when I came here a few years ago," he adjusted himself in the bed, "Mhm....Yeah she likes it a lot here. Haha... She's asleep right now." "Wake her ass up." "No Spin... We both had a long day, she needs her rest bruh." "Man, whatever. I woulda been woke that ass up. **coughs** So what y'all gone get into today YG?" "I wanna show her around. Take her out, then wear her out. HAHAAA!!!" "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" His laugh woke you up. Quietly, you moaned and turned over. Your smile made him smile. He put his phone against his chest, "Maaawwnin.." You sat up and leaned on him. "Is that [Yn] 'ole ugly self." Just from that sentence, you knew IMMEDIATELY who it was lol. You laughed, then wrapped your arms around Daniel chest. "Yeah, thats my baby," he said rubbing your back. "He's just jealous huh Daniel?" Spin heard you, "Put it on speaker Dig... YEAH, I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID LIL GIRL! AIN'T NOBODY JEALOUS! SHIT HE WAS MINE FIRST!" You and Daniel both laughed. "But whose with him right now... I'll wait...." He ain't say nothing, "Exactly. My point proven." "HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA, SHE GOT YOU SPIN!" You got up from the bed and stretched. "[Yn], I'll order breakfast." "Okay babe." He smacked your ass before you went the bathroom to do your morning routine. You went inside to handle your business. At the last minute you took a quick shower and washed your hair as well. Twenty minutes later you came out of the restroom in nothing but your birthday suit. Daniel watched you walk around as your curls swayed back and forth. His bit his bottom lip, "Damn ma....'' He was still on the phone lol. "What she did Dig?" He ignored Spin and watched as you teased him. Your hands caressed your body, moving up and down your curves. *Knock-Knock-Knock* You both looked at the door. "I'll get it," you smiled, walking over to grab one of Daniels oversized jerseys. Quickly, you slipped it on and answered the door. "Room service!" You twisted the knob, "Hello." "Good Morning Ma'am... Enjoy your breakfast." "I sure will. Good day." "You as well," he took a second look at you before walking away. You shut the door and wheeled the food over to the table in the room. "Aye Spin, I'm a call you later. Breakfast is ready." Daniel placed his phone on the night stand and made his way over to you. "Want me to fix your plate Dan?" "Nah, I got it," he said stepping in front of you. You looked him up and down as he stared into your eyes, "Whats wrong Daniel?" He didn't say anything, he just kept backing you up. "What," you asked in confusion. "I think I'll have my breakfast in bed," he suddenly picked you up and placed you on your back. "HAHAHA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING..." He didn't respond. Instead, he raised the jersey up then opened your legs. By now, you knew exactly what he was doing. He started eating you out. It was so good too. You grabbed onto his head. "Mmmm...," you arched your back. It was so good it became unbearable. He noticed your body moving away from him. "Nah uh.. Come on back," he pulled your body by your thighs, "Come on back to me. I gotta eat right? Huh [Yn]?" "Ye-Yeah," you exhaled. He ate you out for a while too; he wanted to make sure you finished. "Aaaaah... Daniel.." His eyes looked up but he didn't stop, "I can't take anymore." "Yes you can," he stuck his fingers inside while he ate you out. "Oh my gosh..." you gripped the sheets, "Mmmmm." He smirked. "Mhm... you about to cum any minute now," he said confidently. He loved pleasing you, it was only one of the many ways he showed his love for you. Once he noticed your legs giving out, he only went harder on you. "Aaah shit," you were breathing really hard. He finished up, "Good girl," he smacked your thigh. You laid helplessly on the bed lol. "Hahahaaaaaaaaa," he said getting the food, "Don't worry, I'll bring it to you mama." He came back to the bed with your food, "Come sit here against the head board with me." You managed to sit up and crawl over to him. "Thank you, for..." He handed you your plate and smiled, "No problem baby," he pecked your lips. You just wanted to be held his arms. The two of you sat around and ate breakfast. Talking and making jokes. "Wha you wanna do today?" "I wanna explore!!!" He looked up from his waffle, "Childish ass." You shoved his head, "Hush..." "I'll just put that there," he put his plate down and let you finish eating, "We gone have a real good time. I promise." You looked up smiled at him. 

End of Chapter 173.

gotta go, peace girls♥