'H' Is For Horny

Chapter 154

'H' is For Horny

                             "That's the last pair," Daniel said placing his Dior Homme shoes on the shelve. "How many pairs you think you have?" "Huh," he stepped outta his closet to hear you better, "What'd you say baby?" "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" "Sheesh, I don't know," he smiled and shrugged. You rolled your eyes, "What [Yn], don't worry. You'll be at my level one day." "Maybe," you said getting off the bed. You stood in front of his window and gazed at the pool. After removing his shoes, he stood behind you, placing his arms around your waist. His lips touched your neck, repeatedly, before he used his tongue. You instantly got horny, but you had the bet in mind. Fuck, you wasn't tryna lose... Once his hands started roaming every inch of your body, you knew it was time-out. "Alright," you said scooting away, "Thats enough hubby." He had this evil look in his eyes; you see, Daniel wanted to honestly fuck the life outta you but refused to say it. He was super horny but had no plans on losing the bet neither. "Come here," he said raising his shirt. "I'm straight," you ran to the bed. He bit his lip, "You don't wanna help me shower?" You shook your head, "No." "Suit yourself [Yn]." You watched him undress before he walked around in his birthday suit. "Damn," you watched his dick sway back and forth. You want him sooooo badly. UGH! FUCK! He watched you get off the bed, thinking you were giving in but you walked past him to exit the room. "I'll be back," you said winking. You ran outta the room, holding your chest, "I refuse to fucking lose!!!!" Russy so happened to be walking by, "Lose what [Yn]?" "Oh... Lose my chance to get some food...Downstairs." He laughed, "Right." After he walked by, you wiped your forehead outta relief and headed to the kitchen.

                            "I need some desert," you searched around the fridge. That bitch was packed with stuff lol... "I think I'll have some strawberries, my fave." You sprayed the bowel with whipped cream. Afterwards, you headed back upstairs. "Night Sweetie," Rev said walking over to kiss you. "Night Dad." He smiled and headed to the kitchen. You rushed upstairs and flopped on Daniels bed. You got some cream on his Versace sheets. "Oh shit," you quickly licked it off. You flicked on his TV and enjoyed your desert. Moments later, you heard the shower water cease. "Fuck..he's about to tease me so badly." He stepped outside the shower in nothing but a towel. "What you eating on,'' he came over and helped himself to a strawberry. "Yummy," he said biting into his strawberry, slowly. He licked his pink lips, staring into your eyes. You didn't realize that drool fell outta your mouth. "BAHAHAHAAAAA!" He walked away, dropping his towel to retrieve his boxers. "Oh my gosh, I can't take this..." "What's wrong," he asked sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and burried yourself in the sheets. He shut off the lights and joined you. You were laying next to him, trying to keep your composure. "Excuse me," he said reaching across you, trying to grab his phone off the nightstand. His body on yours, ugh, it made things worse. Daniel laughed as he laid back in his spot. "All you gotta do I say 'I win'...I'll give it to you like never before," he said rubbing your legs. *in your mind* "You know what, this nigga tryna mess with me but I can play games too." You looked into his michievious eyes, "I'm fine babe," you said sitting on top of him. Worry filled his eyes, "Let's just cuddle tonight," you said kissing his chest. He loved when you did that, not to mention neck kissing. He softly moaned in your ear. You smirked before rubbing TDD from the outside of his pants. After you started dry humping him, he got frustrated. "Oh my god," he said flipping you over, laying on top of you. "You better stop that shit," he said laughing and playfully biting your ear. "I'm not losing." He looked into your eyes, "Neither am I." He started dry humping you, that friction was crazy. "Daniel stop," you pleaded, but you didn't want him to. His strong arms pinned you down as he sucked your neck. You laid there, being tortured lol. "Daniel...." He stopped and looked into your eyes. "Yes..." "Stop!" Suddenly, he humped you harder. "MMMMM..UGH....STOP!!!!!" He started laughing in your ear. You pushed him off and turned over in bed. "You mad now [Yn]?" "Leave me alone." "Awh, my poor baby." He put his arm around you, "You know some good dick'll make you feel better." You looked at him, then flicked him off. "I love you too." He kissed you on your lips, but you wiped it off using your hands. "Thats how you gone do me?" You turned over and shut your eyes, "This is a lot harder than I thought It'd be." "Mhm," he said pulling you close into his chest, "So give up." "Fuck you." He laughed, then he was silent as he slowly dozed off.

End of Chapter 154.

I wonder if you'll win... ;)