This Is the Life

Chapter 161

This Is the life

                "What you smiling at [Yn]?" Daniel approached you with a glass of lemonade. "Thank you babe." "Mhm," he took a seat next to you. The two of you were having some alone time in the living room. It was the day before your vacation to the Bahamas with him. The entire week was flawless (that Yonce')... You spent time with your girls and most importantly, your parents. Eating out, shopping, long talks, movie nights and not to mention lounging around was the best. You were so happy and felt like you were on cloud nine. Most of all though, you didn't feel sick anymore! No running to the bathroom! This was great. Not being in NYC was just what you needed. The first getaway before The Getaway of all GETAWAYS! You were beyong excited to go to the Bahamas with Daniel. At night, you would imagine the sand in between your toes on the beautiful beach, overlooking crystal clear water. "Babe....babe.....babe!" He snapped you outta your gaze. "I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts again." He nodded, then sipped his lemonade. If you're curious, the girls were out back in the swimming pool with Russy and Miley. The adults were out having lunch. "You thinking about tomorrow huh?" "Mhm," you sat up blulshing. "I'm gonna make you give in," he lifted his shirt, flicking his tongue at you. Shaking your head, you looked him up and down. "Don't look at me like that [Yn]." You stood up and sat much closer to him, "I do what I want," you whispered in his ear. He chuckled, "Oh. Is that so?" "Thats exactly what I said," you kissed his ear, then his neck. You heard him breathe out hard. "Damn, I miss you so much," he looked your body up and down. "I know, I'm feenin so bad. I can't take this bet anymore Daniel." "Give in," he said making those eyes at you. You had to turn away, those were the same eyes he made when he made love to you. He kissed your cheek, "Who knows. I might tap out first," he rubbed your leg. "I hope so. I'm not about to suck your dick on command for a week." "You gotta learn sometime anyway." You rolled your eyes but in a way, he was right. He never failed to please you with his head game. Hmmm... You sat and thought for a moment, did you wanna give in? (DO YOU?) You looked at him while he scrolled on his phone. Staring at him made you want him even more. His arm wrapped around you made you feel so safe. "Daniel...." "Hmmm.." "I want it." He looked up from his phone and into your eyes, "Are you sure?'' You opened your mouth to speak, but suddenly the back door flew open. In came the pool crew. You both pulled away from your kiss and watched them all come in. "HEEEEEEEEEEEY LOVE BIRDS!" Monique and Chelsea came towards you both with their towels wrapped around their bodies. They took a seat next to you and Daniel, "Oh shit, were we interrupting something?" You looked at Daniel and smiled, "No. You aren't. We just talking about the trip tomorrow." "Damn... I'm so freaking jealous right now. When's the flight?" "Tomorrow morning, at like 7 a.m," he answered for you. "Oh okay. Y'all all packed up," Monique asked nudging Daniel. She sat next to him. "Mhm Ma. Well, I am. I don't know about your friend," he said poking his tongue at you. You hit thim, "Yes. I'm too ready." "So what about us?" "Yeah, what me and Chelsea gone do in that boring as condo?" "Well, [Yn]'s keys are at the house. So you have a car to get around. No worries ladies. Trust me, you'll have something to do." They nodded, "We'll be straight." "Exactly." 

                "EVERYONE READY, OR NAH?" Daniel was in the foyer of the house, calling you ladies down. It was 9:30 ish and time to had back to NYC. The plan was to drop the girls off at the condo but you and Daniel would sleep at a hotel closer to the clearport for the private jet. "WE'RE COMING DANIEL," you came down first with your bags. You almost shed a tear watching everyone stand at the bottom of the staircase. You and his parents along with the kids were waiting to give you goodbye hugs. Awh... "The time has come baby," your mom said pulling you in for a hug. Your dad joined in, making a circle. "I love you guys," you looked at them. They both kissed you on the forehead. "Enjoy your trip, you deserve it baby girl." "I will Pa." It was hard saying bye to your creators. You missed them but the time you spent here this week made up for the months apart. "Goodbye in-laws," you ran into their arms. Daniel said his goodbyes to your people. "WE'RE READY," the girls came flying down the stairs. "Sorry, we had to make sure we had everything." "Its all good. The driver's waiting so we gotta head out." The girls thanked Diggys parents for the hospatility "Alright kiddos, have fun and be safe," your mom said staring at you. "Yes ma'am!" You all headed outside and headed to NYC! 

End of Chapter 161.