Whose House? Runs House!

Chapter 36

Whose House? Runs House!

                ''Yeah yeah yeah, I'll call you back Spin.... Alright.'' You turned from the window and looked at Diggy. He must have been staring at your ass cus he quickly looked up to your face. ''Hahaha.'' ''Whats funny [yn]?'' ''Oh...nothing,'' you said making your way next to him. He sipped his drink and asked, ''You ever been to New York before?'' ''Yeah, yeah I have. My dads house is out here, but I don't really come on this side of town,'' you looked out the window. ''Oh okay,'' he said looking at his phone. Diggy was always on his phone. You sometimes wondered what he was doing or who he was talkilng to... Hmmm. ''What part of NY are you from Dig,'' you asked. He ignored you, he scrolled the screen on his phone down. ''Oh, huh, what'd you say ma?'' ''Nevermind,'' you said moving away from him. You looked out the window and stared at the stores and restaurants you passed. ''A lot of expensive stores and stuff around here huh Dig,'' you asked looking away from the window and at him, he looked up from his phone a few seconds later, ''Yeah yeah yeah,'' he said. Damn, what was he always on his phone for.... You felt the car stop. Diggy put his cell in his pocket and sipped his drink. ''You hungry huh?'' ''Yes, I'm starving,'' you said rubbing your tummy.  The door suddenly opened and you and Dig stepped out. It was dark outside but the lights of the city made it just right. ''Thank you,'' you both said to the driver. You looked up and saw the restaurant name, DANIEL. ''How ironic Daniel,'' you said lookin at him. He smiled, ''Yeah, thats why I picked it. Haha.'' You followed Diggy inside and stood at the front table. Omg, this was nerve-wrecking. You were moments away from meeting his family. ''Hello Sir & Madame,'' the greeter said with a friendly smile. ''Hi, how are you, reservations for Joseph Simmons & Party.'' She looked through her book for the table number. You looked around and couldn't notice how beautiful this place. There were 5 huge stars on the wall. ''I never been to a 5-star restaurant before,'' you whispered to yourself. ''Okay Mr. Simmons, your party is on the 5th floor. There's a reserved room just for your family. Would you like me to show you to your table?'' ''Oh, no thank you. I'm a regular.'' ''Oh okay, well enjoy your meals,'' she said smiling. Diggy tugged you to follow him. You headed towards the elevator, stepped inside and watched Diggy hit the number 5. It was quiet. ''You nervous?'' ''A little bit....'' ''Don't be...they're gna love you, I swear.'' You smiled and calmed down a bit. *Ding* You both stepped off together. It was dark and cozy. Diggy lead you around a bit. You stopped at a door. ''You ready ma?'' ''Na uh, hahaha.'' He turned and looked at you. He grabbed your hands with his and brought them towards his chest, ''You're special.'' You smiled as he looked into your eyes. He then wrapped his arms around you. ''Just be yourself.'' He was right, its all you had to do. You kissed his lips, he then kissed you back and put his forehead on yours. ''Ready?'' ''Mhm.'' ''Come on babe,'' he took your hand and opened the door.

                  You walked in and stood beside Diggy. Everyone turned their heads and looked at you both. ''Awwwwwwwh, how cute,'' you heard Vanessa say. ''Haha, Yes. Everyone, this is my beautiful girlfriend [yn].'' ''Hi!!!!,'' they all said. Everyone got up from their seats and came towards you. ''Hi, I'm Vanessa,'' she said. ''Haha, I know exactly who you are. I actually already know who everyone is.'' Everyone laughed. Vanessa hugged you. ''Its nice to meet you Vanessa.'' ''Whoa whoa whoa, don't forget about me,'' Angela said hugging you. ''Wow, you're both so gorgeous,'' you said stepping back and looking them. They were so much more in person. ''Awh, thank you sweetie,'' Angela said. ''Alright alright move out the way,'' you heard JoJo say. He gave you a hug and said, ''I like your shoes.'' ''Thank you!'' Angela and Vanessa both looked as well, ''Wow, those are pretty cute,'' Vanessa said. ''Thank you.'' Russy then came over with Miley. You hugged them both. ''I like your hair,'' Miley said pulling a curl. ''Thank you Miley.'' She was soo cute. Lastly, his parents stood before you. ''Hi sweetie,'' his mom said. She gave you a nice, warm hug. It reminded you of your moms hugs. ''Wow, she's gorgeous Dig,'' his dad said looking at you. He hugged you and said, ''your hair smells amazing!'' ''Haha, Thank you sir.'' Diggy came from the background and said, ''okay okay, its time to eat.'' ''YES, I'M STARVING,'' Russy agreed. Diggy took your hand and walked you to your seat. He pulled your chair out for you. ''THAT A BOY DIG,'' his dad yelled. Everyone laughed. He took a seat beside you. ''So [yn], how old are you sweetheart?'' ''I'm 18, I just turned 18 about 2 weeks ago.'' Everyone wished you a happy belated birthday. ''Thank you everyone.'' Russy looked at you from across the table, ''What'd you do for your birthday [yn]?'' ''I actually spent my birthday at Diggy's concert.'' ''Wow, how cool hahaha,'' JoJo said. Diggy started speaking, ''Yeah yeah, funny story actually. I was performing and I was doing my four letter word skit. I told Perry I wanted the girl with the big, curly hair, you know because it stood out, but I guess the body guard didn't understand. He got the wrong girl.'' ''Wow,'' Angela said. ''Yeah, but I had to still perform, you know.'' Digs mom spoke next, ''Oh okay, so how did you meet?'' You both looked at each other and laughed. ''I saw Diggy at the airport and I was scared to talk to him, hahaha.'' ''Yeah, she came up to me and I definitely recognized her. She tapped me and was like 'h-hii', hahahaaa.'' You pushed him softly and laughed feelling a bit embarassed. ''Yeah, she dropped her wallet and had an opportunity to meet her again.'' ''Wow, thats like the perfect love story, I mean what are the chances you know,'' his dad said. ''Yeah,'' Diggy said looking at you. His dad spoke again, ''Mhm, what's meant to be will always find a way.'' Everyone nodded. Finally the waiter came in and served everyone water. You looked at your menu and saw what the meals were. ''OMG,'' you said to yourself. Those prices were expensive af... ''Order what ever you'd like sweetie,'' his mom said. ''Shid... you aint gotta say that twice,'' you said under your lips. ''Oh, what'd you said sweetie,'' she asked looking concerned. ''Oh, I said how nice!'' She smiled. *Phew.* You looked around at his family. They were some pretty down to earth people. Diggy was right, all you had to do was be yourself. 

                 After Dinner, you and the entire family left in black Escalades. You were headed to the house. Dinner was nice, no better yet awesome. The food taste so pure and fresh. You wondered what the tab was though. The escalade had three rows. Rev & Justine sat in the front, Russy and Miley sat in the middle row, which left you and Dig in the back. JoJo, Ang & Nessa left on their own. JoJo didn't live at home anymore and the girls had an early flight back to L.A. You were just glad to meet them of course. On the ride home back in New Jersey where their mansion was, Diggy didn't really speak. He kept looking at his phone. You understood that you were with him all day but it was kinda rude, you know? You simply ignored it and tried not to over react. You all pulled up infront the house. ''Wow,'' you gazed upon the house, ''This is huge,'' you said with your jaw dropped, ''Looks a lot different from TV, it looks even more beautiful.'' ''Why thank you [yn],'' his dad said. Once you got inside, it was even more stares. ''Do you like my house,'' Miley asked. You looked down at her, ''Yes, yes I do Miley.'' ''[Yn], your luggage is upstairs in the guest bedroom okay sweetie.'' ''Thank you Mr. Simmons.'' ''Oh shucks, call me dad!'' You both laughed. His parents went upstairs for the night. ''You want a tour babe,'' Diggy said wrapping his arms around you from behind. ''Yeah, I'd love one.'' The two of you walked around his big ass house. He showed you all his different rooms. ''And here's my bedroom,'' he said smiling. ''This is cute.'' ''Cute,'' he asked making a funny face. ''Whatever....'' He sat on his couch and you joined him. ''You enjoyed dinner?'' ''Yeah yeah, of course.'' He pulled his phone out again. Oh my fucking gosh. You watched him for a bit, then got up and headed for the door. ''I'll be right back ma,'' he said walking out. You nodded and then noticed something. He left his phone on the couch. ''Oh shit.'' You ran over to the couch and stared at it. It vibrated and the screen came one. ''1 New Message from Jessica.'' You questioned opening his phone. You didn't know what to do......

End of Chapter 36.