Dawn's Party VII

Dawn's Party VII

Chapter 114

                            The cab ride to the hotel was completely silent, well, until now. "Does anybody want to explain what the fuck that shit was about?" Monique looked at D to see if he'd answer. For the past for minutes, he was tryna catch his breathe and relax. His green and saddened eyes found Moniques brown and worried eyes, "I don't want to talk about it." You spoke through a few coughs, "Don't you think I deserve to know whats goin on Darnell?" His eyes then focussed on you. He was hurting, not really for himself but you. He knew this would happen and that it would eventually resurface and come out. "Listen [yn], I'm sorry but I think what happened needs to be said by your man," he said sarcastically. You started crying again. Monique and Chelsea sat next to you, trying to comfort you and rubbed your back. "I'm so sick of this shit. I can't believe him. I mean, he pushed me!" Monique looked up fast, "HE DID WHAT?" "Mhm, he did push her." "How hard Nell?" "Chelsea, I mean it wasn't a hard hard push but he did shove her; it happened while me and him were arguing and [yn] tried to break us up." "Wow, that lil bitch... I can't believe him." "Me either," you said wiping your face. *phone buzzes* Everyone looked at your phone. "It's him."  "Oh hell no, don't answer that shit. He's crazy." You ignored his call and shoved the phone in your purse. You laid back on the seat and continued to cry. "Everything is going to be alright [yn]," Chelsea said. Your vision was blurred from your tears. "Darnell, what were y'all fighting about?" "Monique, honestly I don't even know. He approached me first." "But why?" He sighed deeply. The cab stopped and the four of you proceeded to head inside after you offered to pay to cab driver. "We knew each other already." "WHAT!" You continued walking inside. "Darnell, how," Monique asked holding you. She opened and door, "And Chelsea how come you knew this but didn't say anything?" Darnell smiled and said, "I mean we cousins but I dont tell her everything. Besides, I moved from here just to get away from all this bullshit." She nodded, "Yeah I mean I knew he was here in NYC but I had no idea of their connection." Soon you were at the front counter. "Hello, welcome to the Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?" You spoke up, "Hi ma'am. May we check in. One bedroom executive suite," you handed her your license and black card. She smiled, "Not a problem. How many nights?" You sighed, "Just for tonight but if need be I'll renew my stay." "Okay," she typed stuff into the computer and then reached for a key and pamplet, "Here you go. Room 3040 on the 10th floor. Enjoy your stay." Everyone thanked her and went on. "So basically, you and Diggy got history, not a big deal but why didn't y'all say that?" "I mean we were cool. Never good friends. We met through friends of friends. But lots of drama happened. Ever since we never seen eye to eye." You all got on the elevator. "So you not gone say what happened?" "Nah uh, nope. Not my place to." "Is it bad?" "Well Monique, it isn't that bad. I guess. I don't know. Once he tells you [Yn]," he said pointing to you, "You'll understand a lot more about him." "Mmmmmm." *Ding* You stepped off the elevator and headed down the hall. "This is us, open up so [Yn] can lay down and relax." "You okay hunny," Chels asked sliding the room key. "Mhm," you lied. Once you got inside, you sat on the nearest couch and held your face with your hands. Monique and Chelsea sat beside you, rubbing your back and comforting you. Darnell fixed you a glass of water. "Thanks Darnell," you said looking into this eyes. He blushed, "Of course." He had been nothing but good to you. He saved you from being raped by Donte. He's never disrespected you, NOR SHOVED YOU! *knock at the door* Monique stood up, "Ill get this shit." You listened as her heels clicked against the floor, approaching the door with caution. She opened it and immediately Darnell got up and went to the back. "I swear if I see his face, I'll punch him." His decision to wait in the bathroom was best lol. *Mo talking to diggy* "What the fuck do you want?" "[Yn], is she okay. I just wanna see her." Mo laughed, "There she go,"  then opened the door wider. You looked up and saw him staring at you. He looked so sad, his eyes red and puffy. Seeing you cry made him look even more sorry. He looked away and wiped his eyes. "Shit. Babe, please. I just wanna talk. I'm sorry." "TOO LATE DIGGY, YOU THEN ALREADY FUCKED UP." He sighed, ignoring Monique even though she was right." You looked down and continued crying. Chelsea rubbed your back. "Look Diggy,'' Mo said, "It's obvious that she don't want you here, okay? Let me shut this door and ask her if she wants you, okay?" "Alright, thanks." "Oh and don't you ever put your hands on her like that, ever!" She slammed the door in his face and approached you. "So, you heard his sorry ass... What do you wanna do?" 

End of Chapter 114.