New York City Living

Chapter 95

NYC LIVING

                           You turned over in your empty bed; the blinds were open and the warm sun rays hit your face, pretty much waking you up. "Mmmmmmmm." You sat up slowly, yawning and stretching. "Where's Dan...." Nervous and discombobulated, you got out the bed and dressed yourself in last nights clothes that Daniel took off before fucking you to sleep, literally. "Daniel..." After you peeped inside the bedroom and closet, you headed to the front. "Dan...Oh." He was sitting in the living room watching TV with Spin. They appeared to be having breakfast and just chatting. You slowly turned the corner and headed to the bathroom to do your morning routine. After you got done, you reproached the boys again, this time joining them. "Morning Ugly, how'd you sleep?" You flicked Spin off before siting next to Daniel. He smiled and hugged you, kissing your forehead. "Good morning babe." He held you while him and Spin continued talking. The last you remembered from the other night was Daniel putting it down, so good he put you to sleep. Thinking about that, you didn't even notice the smile living on your face. Spin noticed, "Uhhh, what is you smiling about?" Blushing, you hid your face in Daniels chest. "Hahahaaaa! Oh otay, otay I see EXACTLY what went down," he said before sipping his orange juice. Daniel chuckled behind his smile. "Aye lil bit?" "Wha?" "Guess whose in town..." You sat in with interest, raising your eyebrow, "Samantha," Daniel said smiling. "Oh my gosh, for real?" "Mhm," he said rubbing your hair, "She's here with Jacob." "Yeah," Spin added, "Since the big party is this weekend and he's performing, she tagged a long." "Isn't she official manager now," Digg asked. "Mhm she is now." "Omg, I can't wait to see her." Daniel was happy you were happy. "I'm glad you'll have someone to hang out with while I'm gone at times." You completely forgot that you had no friends here. Samantha would be here for the week but what about next week? Hopefully you'd find something to do. You didn't wanna spend every second of the day under him. That would get annoying, real fast. "Nah uh," Spin said smacking your hand, "Don't touch my food girl!" That nasty toothpaste flavor was gone, so it was time to eat. Daniel leaned over the coffee table and grabbed a bag, then handed it to you, "Here mama." "Thank you. Oh yes," you said about to grub. *Knock-Knock* All three of y'all looked at the door at the same time. "Don't just look [yn], GET IT," Spin yelled. You rolled your eyes and got up, walking to the door. Daniel watched you walk ;)...."Oh my gosh," you said scrambling to open the door; once it was open, you squeeled in excitement. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY," you said hugging Samantha and Jacob at the same time. You hadn't seen them in forever! You missed them both, especially Sam. She was good people. "Wow, I can see you've missed each other," Jacob said standing there, awkwardly, awaiting his hug. "Hey Jacob," you finally greeted him. "Whats up beautiful?" "Nothing much, I was just about to go to town with this breakfast." Spin stood up and yelled, "UUUUUUUUUH, HELLO!" Jacob laughed and approached the couch. You and Sam stood there, making eyes at him. "He works my nerves,"  Sam said pulling your hand, "Lets go sit down and catch up." Sam and Jacob greeted Diggy. All of y'all sat down and caught up, going over things. 

End of Chapter 95.