Now What!

Chapter 18

Now What!

        You were so disappointed about Diggy having to leave early... You wiped away a tear. You took a deep breathe and read the rest. ''I did make your reservations until Sunday evening, so you're more than welcomed to stay [Yn]. Take care sweetie. ~Diggy." You kinda felt a bit better that you could stay in the hotel the whole weekend. The bright side of this was that Diggy at least did see you this weekend. During your talk with Diggy last night whenever music came up, you saw a serious side of him. You knew from that point how important he took his career. Him leaving was the right thing to do. And besides, he wasn't your boyfriend anyway. And for someone who wasn't even your boyfriend, he sure as heck put a lot of effort into this weekend you guys had planned. You wondered what he considered you. Hmmmm... You placed the note back on the cart and ate your food. You looked around the empty room and felt a bit lonely. You needed some company. You picked up your cell phone and told Mo & Chel to three way you when they got a chance. Not even 5 minutes later, they were calling. You picked up your vibrating phone. ''Hey girl, whasup,'' said Chelsea. You heard Monique talkin to someone in the background. ''Hey y'all, y'all busy'' ''Na,'' they said in unison. ''Well umm, I'm at this hotel and I could really use some company.'' ''Giiiirrrrrl...what hotel are you at,'' Monique yelled. Chelsea just laughed. ''You know that fancy hotel we always pass up on the way to the mall?'' ''You have reservations there!!!!'' ''Haha, yeah.'' ''Buu-Buuutt hhoow?'' ''Look I'll explain everything when you get here, pack some clothes to spend the night. We check out tomorrow evening.'' ''I hope my mama say yes girl. Shoot, we got church on Sunday, haha,'' Monique said. ''Yeah hopefully we can come, I'll text you a smiley when we leave,'' Chelsea added in. ''Alright, bye y'all.'' ''Bye [Yn].'' You put your phone back on the charger and flicked through the channels. 

        In the middle of watching a lifetime movie, your phone vibrated. You picked it up, Chelsea: ":)'' ''Yaaaaaaaaaaay!'' You were so excited. You and your girls were about to fuck shit up, hahaha. You turned the TV off and slipped on a pair of sweats and tank top. You picked up a strawberry before going into the bathroom. You put your hair back into a pineapple bun. You walked towards the window and opened the blinds. It was such a beautiful morning. You wondered about Diggy. You ran to your phone and pulled up your text messages with Diggy. You sent him: ''Hi Diggy, hope you have a great day :).''  You hit the send button. You really didn't expect a reply because he could have been busy. You exed out his messages whenever you saw Chelsea blinkin in. ''Hey girl, we outside.'' ''Okay, I'm on my way.'' You hung it up and put on some flip flops. After grabbing your phone, you made sure you had your hotel room key. You shut the door and made your way to elevator. As you walked passed room 1035, you made a sad face. You stepped on the elevator by yourself and pressed the number 1. The elevator had mirrors. You started twerkin and jiggin. ''Ayyyye, ayyye, ayyyye.'' You didn't notice that the elevator stopped. You turned around and an elderly white couple got on. ''Ha...ha....'' They smiled, awkwardly and got on. Such an awkward ride down lol. As soon as the elevator stopped, you got off quickly and hoped you would never run into them again. You were now outside and searching for Monique and Chelsea. Suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind, they covered your eyes. ''Haha, let me go!'' ''Nope!'' Your eyes were uncovered and there were your best friends. They looked so pretty. You missed them. Usually, the weekend was dedicated to them. You guys hugged and laughed. ''Look at you [Yn] looking all grown and sexy.'' ''Haha.'' The three of you stood back and admired the beauty of the hotel. ''Wow,'' said Chelsea. ''Well, lets go inside.'' You walked in and headed for the elevator. Monique and Chelsea kept staring at everything, with their jaws dropped. ''This is so luxurious [Yn],'' Chels said. ''Monique! Don't touch that!'' Once on the elevator, you pressed the number 10 and up you were. ''I hate elevator rides.'' You guys stepped out and walked again past 1035, then headed for yours. You slid the room key and let them in. ''Oh, my, gosh.'' They ran around the room. It really was beautiful. ''Oh my gosh, look at this view Monique!'' You stood back and watched your friends take it in. Their response was the same as yours. ''So, how did you get here.'' You smiled and sat on the couch. They placed their bags down and joined you. You smiled and got the card Diggy wrote for you. You handed it to them and they read it together. They looked up at you in astonishment. ''Do you believe me now?'' They were literally speechless... ''Told ya, wasn't lying.'' ''So you're saying my best friend is dating Diggy, Daniel Dwayne Simmons III?'' ''We not together, yet,'' you said with a smirk. ''Wow, this is unbelieveable.'' You guys sat there and you told them everything. The airport, him bringing you tickets, and this. They now believed you. They were so excited for you. ''Can I be the maid of honor,'' asked Chelsea. ''No! You gone be a regular ass braidsmaid,'' Mo laughed. You laughed too. You sat there and continued talking about everything.

        ''That movie was too bomb.'' ''Right.'' Y'all ordered room service and finished up a real good lifetime movie. ''What y'all wanna do?'' You got up and looked out the window. ''Hey, let's go swimming!'' ''We just ate, shouldn't we wait?'' ''Nah, lets just relax in the pool.'' You turned off the TV and cleared the plates off the bed. Y'all put on swim suites and starting taking pictures for instagram. ''We cute, hahaha.'' Y'all really were. ''When you got that bikini [Yn]?'' ''I've had this thing since last summer girl. Monique, grab 3 towels and hand me that bag.'' You packed some stuff up and made sure you had the room key and y'alls cell phones. ''Ready ladies?'' ''Yes,'' they both said. You closed the door and headed for the pool. Suddenly, your phone starting ringing. You scrambled through the bag to get your cell phone. It was Diggy. You smiled and showed them who it was. ''Omg, omg answer it.'' You did just that. ''Hello?'' ''LOOK DAMN IT, STOP CALLING THIS FUCKIN NUMBER OVER AN OVER AGAIN. DIGGY IS IN IMPORTANT MEETING. SO I"M TELLIN YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS TO STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER.'' *Click* You pulled the cell phone away from your face, slowly....

End of Chapter 18.