A Day in Nassau

Chapter 174

A Day in Nassau 

                  "All done?" You looked up at his face, then nodded as you rubbed your stomach. Breakfast was a killah, soooo good! "Perfect," he looked at the time on his cell, "We have something to get into," he said getting off the bed. "What is it?" "You'll see," he said walking over to his suitcase, "Put on a swimsuit." You got up and did just that. It was a sexy blue bikini with a gold pedent on the side near your hips. The top had a gold pendant that dangled down your stomach. They were cute golden anchors. Daniel stood back and admired you, "Damn... I likes that... I likes that a lot." You smirked, then looked him up and down. "Haha... What [Yn]?" "You thought I forgot about that bet," you got in his face, "Huh?" He looked away and rolled his eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about." You ran over to your suitcase and pulled out a dress. It was a cover up. He held his mouth open, "Hell naaa," he said sitting on the bed. "Daniel...Daniel...." He ignored you, "HAHA, YOU LOST THE BET!!!" He rolled his eyes, "I'm not putting that shit on." You stood there and folded your arms, "You can still wear your swim trunks under this, but I want this on you when we go to our activity..." He sighed, "Daniel... seriously... If I wuda lost that shit, you would have me on my knees right now." That made him smile, "C'mon... put it on..." His hand reached for the dress. You watched him stand to his feet. He looked so pissed, so you grabbed his chin, "You look so sexy when you're mad. Cheer up babe. Hahahaha." He wouldn't even look at you. You wrapped your arms around him, kissing his chest softly. "Okay okay... okay [Yn].'' You looked into his eyes, "I get to do this for a whole week..." "Shut up." "Give me a kiss." "Nah uh." "Haha, you have to do what I say... Remember? Huh Daniel?" "Yeah." He kissed you. "Thank you. C'mon lets go." You slipped your shoes on and grabbed a few things before you headed to the door. Daniel stopped at the door when he heard ppl walking near by, "DANIEL!" He let out a huge sigh and stepped into the hallway. You reached for his hand. "So you not gone hold my hand... okay hahahaha." He hesitated as he walked down the hallway, jumping and looking whenever he'd hear voices. Once you made it to the lobby, their was no hiding lol... You were dying from watching him, he looked so uncomfortable. "OMG THATS DIGGY SIMMONS!!!" "Awh shit, just what I needed," he said under his breathe. Three girls came up to him, slowly approaching. "Hi... Ummm..." They snickered, which only made you laugh. He blushed and shrugged his shoulders, "I lost a bet..." "Hahaha... Oh okay... Well, we would just like a picture if you don't mind." "Not a all," he forced a smile. "Is that your girlfriend?" "Yes." "She's so pretty, nice to meet you," she said reaching her hand out. In exchange, you went in for a hug." You snapped their picture and continued talking. "That pink really suits you Diggy." He looked at you with this look, so hard to describe but it wasn't a good one lol... "We don't wanna keep you at all, just wanted to say hi," one girl said being a lil too close to him. You got a bit territorial since he was boyfriend. "No problem," he hugged her, holding her real close. Squinting your eyes, you sucked your teeth and looked away. "It was nice meeting you," he tried to get under your skin. "Bye Diggy, and it was nice meeting you, whats your name?" "It's [Yn]." "Oh okay, maybe we'll see you around." "Mhm." When they walked away, you rolled your eyes at him. "What ma? Haha..." "Nothing," you lied. You started laughing again when you noticed all the stares you got. "This shit is beyond me," he said pissed off. You walked along the beach to your first activity of the day. "You'll live Daniel." "Hopefully." As you continued walking, you didn't really realize until now what your were doing. "Babe?" "Hmm?" "Where are we going?" "We're going do some snorkeling first." A smile lit up your face, "Really?" "Yep... I think you'll like it a lot." "I'm so excited." In the distance you saw Jahiem. "Omg, there he goes." "Who?" "Oh, thats my friend from yesterday." He was standing with a group of guys at a local hut bar. When he turned around, he saw you waving at him. "WHATS UP [YN]?" He hopped off the bar stool, leaving his friends behind and ran over to you and Daniel. "Hello there," he said hugging you. He stood back and took a look at Diggy, "This must be your boyfriend." "Yeah. That'd be me," he smiled, "How you doin man, names Daniel but you can call me Diggy." "Nice to meet you brotha," he shook his hand, then took a look at the dress he was sporting. You looked away and laughed. Jahiem was smart dude, he caught on pretty quick, "So, whats this about [Yn]? Got him wearing your clothes for?" You felt him pinch your ass, so you looked at Daniel, "He lost a bet!" He scratched his chin and nodded, "Oh, I see... Hahaha. What y'all about to do?" "Go snorkeling." "Oh man, its beautiful under these waters. I hope you enjoy yourselves." Daniel watched how Jahiem interacted with you... The last thing he needed was another threat. So far, he seemed genuine though. For now.... "I hope to you see around [Yn] and Diggy... Have fun." He flicked his curls and walked off. "I can't wait to take this shit off." "Why, you look good in it?" He stopped, "Really?" You stood in his face, "Yeah, your arms look so big and muscular." He looked away, biting his bottom lip. "Stop [Yn]." "Hahaha," you held him while walking behind him. You laughed as you heard people whistling at the dress on him. This was priceless. 

End of Chapter 174.