WHAT!!!!!

Chapter 60

WHAT!!!!!

      You finally got an answer on your cell from Diggy, or at least you thought you did. Music blasted from your speaker, ''What the fu...Ugh.'' After patiently waiting for several minutes, the music got lower and lower. You heard laughing through the phones speaker, ''HAHAHAHAAAAAA.'' You stood up and walked around your bed in circles. Then you heard Diggy's voice. You recognized his laugh, then he spoke. It was kinda hard to hear him. ''DANIEL, DAAAANNNIEEEELLLL!'' He couldn't hear you. Then you heard a girls voice, ''Hi, Diggy, how are you?'' ''Hey Sweetie, I'm good and you?'' You listened, hoping he wasn't cheating on you. ''What you been up to lately?'' ''Just working on my music, doing me. Ya know?'' ''Are you still with Tatianna?'' ''Oh. Naaaaaa, thats been done.'' ''Ayyyye Diggy, come here,'' you heard a guy voice say. Clearly Diggy was at some club. You sat on your bed, frustrated. ''Aye Diggy, so you not with Tatianna no more?'' ''Naaa, I been off that.'' ''You with someone right now?'' Your heart was pounding its hardest when you heard the guy ask Diggy that, you listened carefully, ''Yeah, I am,'' you sighed with relief, ''But my situation is a bit complicated right now with my girl.'' You felt your throat tighten up, what did he mean. ''What you mean Dig?'' ''I don't know, she got enehtoa ah caroeihrio, dfha and then weuiteot.'' ''heoa ohhhh what she did?'' Their conversation got really muffled and hard to understand. ''DANIEL, DANIEL!!! PLEASE. ANSWER ME!!!!!'' You got no response. ''Alright, I'll catch you later YG.'' ''Alright my dude.'' You continued to listen, then tried to get his attention again, ''DIIIIGGGGGYYY, BAAABE PLEASE. DIGGGGY, DIIIIIGGY.'' Still, no response. Then suddenly, you heard loud music blasting again. You started crying. ''DANNNIEL, DAAAAANIIIEEEL!'' You felt the tears from your eyes on your cheeks. ''UGGGGHHHH!'' You hung up and wiped your screen. ''I'm so sick of this! Ugggghhh.'' You  placed your face on your pillow and laid there, staring at his poster on your wall. You thought that dating someone like Diggy would be a fairytale, which, it was at times. But times like these, when things got irritating, you got fed up. You laid in your bed, thinking all night. You thought about the first time you saw Diggy in person, at the concert. Building the courage to talk to him at the airport. When he stood up to Donte. Y'alls first kiss. The New York trip. You laughed thinking about when he licked hot dog chilli off your face. But, there was also the time he nearly dragged you out of Flight Club to avoid his Ex. What about when he yelled at you in the car after seeing his ex? Even more so the time he ignored you all day? There was good and bad. Thankfully more good then the bad. But, it wasn't all just him. You contributed to a lot. At this point, you just wanted your boy friend. Slowly, you dozed off, clutching your cell phone. 

                  ''Hey girl, whats up,'' Monique said hugging you. It was lunch time and she just approached you coming from her Pre-Calculus class. ''Hi,'' you said softly. She backed up, looking at you funny, ''That's all I get [yn].'' You looked at her and shrugged. ''What's wrong Mrs. Simmons?'' Hearing his name made you feel a bit uncomfortable. You ignored her. ''Come on [yn],'' she said grabbing you and walking you to your lunch table. ''HEY Y'ALL,'' you heard someone say as you approached the lunch table. You forced a wave. ''Hey [yn],'' Roxanne said smiling at you. You smiled, slightly, back. After the girls rambled on about gossip, food, TV shows, boys, and sex, then they realized you hadn't said a word since you got there. ''What's wrong girl,'' some random chick said. You sighed, ''Ehhh.'' Roxanne squinted her eyes at you. ''Girl, seriously, tell us. I mean something gotta be wrong. You look rough today too.'' You did, oversized sweater, tights, scruffy shoes. To top it off, a big, messy curly bun sat on your head. ''Boyfriend problems,'' you mummbled. Roxanne looked worried. You looked at her, ''What, you got something you wanna say?'' She did a deep breathe, ''Yeah yeah, I got something I wanna show you.'' ''What?'' ''I was in New York, and I went to this club Saturday with my girls.'' Your eyes widened, ''WHAT DID YOU SEE ROXANNE.'' ''I...'' She got her cell phone out her purse and sat next to you, ''Look at this.'' (Watch the video above) .................................. As you watched, you covered your mouth in disbelief. ''WHAT!!!!!'' ''DAAAMN,'' Monique gasped in awe. The other girls tried to watch but you said to sit down. They listened too lol. She pulled her phone away from you, ''I'm sorry, but I know you needed to see that.'' ''HOW DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO ROXANNE!!!!'' ''YEAH, HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT'S REALLY HIM,'' you yelled hoping it wasn't him. ''Look y'all, you know how I just got that scholarship from Parsons? Well, I had to fly out there this weekend to finalize papers, you know. I got friends in NY, so we partied at this club, Webster Hall and I noticed DJ SpinKing Djing that night.'' ''GET TO THE POINT,'' Mo yelled. ''Okay okay well, I saw Diggy a few times. He hung around all kinds of people.'' ''Girls,'' you asked, ''Yeah, but once this song dropped, I saw him and this one girl gettin it in...I got my cell out to record it... I Knew I had to show you.'' You sat back in your seat. ''Are you sure it was him?'' ''YES, He even came around my VIP section and all.'' You just sat there and covered your face. ''[yn], [yn], [yn], [yn],'' you felt someone shaking you, but you ignored them.

End of Chapter 60.