Prom Night III

Chapter 68

Prom Night III

                    Once your eyes met Donte's, it felt like the whole room stopped. It seemed like he was laughing but once he saw you with Daniel, his whole demeanor changed. He gave you this look, so indescribable. So indescribable that I don't even know how to type it lol. His whole face just looked frustrated. All you could do was stand there with your mouth open. You felt a tap on your shoulder, ''Come on [yn], lets get a table.'' ''Okay Dan,'' you said looking away from Donte. The two of you walked through crowds of people, making your way to a vacant table. With all the commotion going on, it seemed like no one really noticed that Diggy Simmons was your prom date. ''Here babe,'' Daniel pulled your chair out. ''Thank you.'' He joined you and just started smiling. You blushed, ''What are you smiling at?'' He just looked down, then up at you again, ''My beautiful girlfriend.'' You felt your whole face turn red. He pinched your cheek, ''I love it when you smile [yn]. I'm so glad I came.'' ''Me too Daniel.'' Hope you enjoyed that cute little moment because maybe I spoke too soon lol. ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!'' You looked up and saw a whole crowd of girls coming over. ''UUUUGGGH,'' you said to yourself. About 5 girls came over, ''Are you Diggy Simmons?'' ''Haha, yes. Haha.'' He just seemed to love the attention. He smiled and just talked to them. Suddenly they started just asking a million and one questions. ''How did y'all meet?'' ''Are you going to perform?'' ''Was this a contest?'' ''Can we get a picture together?'' ''You are sooooo handsome in person!!!'' (Okay that wasn't a question, but you get the idea lol) As Diggy kept soaking up all the attention like a sponge, you just sat there and stared off. His ass ain't pay you any attention. Guess it was hard to when you had a bunch of thirsty girls swarming you like bees. You looked up and saw Donte again. He was still staring at you crazy. It was a bit uncomfortable. You started to get irritated. You even questioned if bringing Daniel to prom was a good idea. You suddenly felt a tap on your leg. ''Are you thirsty mama,'' he asked you, checking on you. One random girl was like, ''Awwwwwh, that's sooooo sweet.'' You looked away from her and then at Dans face, ''Yes.'' He nodded, ''I'll get you something to drink okay?'' Then, some random girl said, ''NO NO, I'LL GET IT FOR YOU DIGGY.'' Then another said, ''NO NO, LET ME.'' Suddenly, all the girls ran over to the punch table and left you too alone, finally. Daniel threw his head back and laughed. ''HAHAHAHAAAAAA, OH MY GOODNESS,'' he said slapping his leg. He stopped laughing once he saw the frustration in your face, ''C'mon... what do you expect?'' You didn't respond, ''Let's find a different table before they all get back.'' ''Good idea,'' you said getting up. The two of you walked around and found a table across the room in a more secluded area. ''Is this better for you?'' ''Yeah." The two of you sat down and finally had some alone time. Daniel then said, ''Look, hahaaaaaaa,'' he was pointing to the table y'all just left. A whole bunch of girls returned with cups of juice looking for Diggy. They looked in confusion. It was a funny. ''That was crazy Daniel, like I can't deal.'' ''I know but it happens.'' You jumped with excitement when you saw Monique. You stood up and ran to her, nearly falling in the process because of your heels. ''Hey baby,'' she said hugging you. ''You look so freakin good [yn],'' she stood back to admire you. ''So do you girl, hi Kory.'' ''Hey what's up [yn]?'' They looked adorable. They wore red together. ''Aye, so where is Donte,'' she asked with her eyebrow raised in curiousity. ''Ummmmm,'' you got a lil choked up. You then turned around and pointed to Daniel. She covered her mouth in shock and looked back at you, ''Oh em gee, you have some explaining to do.'' ''I know,'' you said biting your finger nail. ''Come on Kory,'' she said holding his hand. The three of you walked over to the table and joined Daniel. ''Hey Diggy, how are you,'' Monique said walking over to him. They both hugged, ''Hey, how are you Sweetie?'' It was cool that your bf and bf were cool with each other. After they hugged, him and Kori dapped and started talking. ''Okay okay, so now, tell me how in the hell Diggy made it here!'' ''Well....right after Donte picked me up, Daniel showed up while we were getting in the limo.'' She gasped and hit your leg, ''GET OUT!!! OMG NO WAY. THATS THE KIND OF SHIT YOU SEE IN MOVIES [YN]!'' ''Yeah, I know huh.... Girl it was a so crazy though. I didn't know what to do. Like Donte made such a huge effort..... But then I saw how good Daniel looked,'' she just nodded, ''So of course I walked up to Dan but he got in the car after..'' Right in the middle of telling her, you looked up and saw a huge crowd of people on the dance floor. They were ''OOOOOOing'' and stuff, being all rowdy. Kory looked up, ''What the fu...'' You looked and saw something outrageous. ''Chelsea?''' Chelsea arrived to prom and she surely came ready to steal the spot light. ''What the hell does she have on,'' Monique said shaking her head. ''I wonder how she got in wearing that!'' She had on this really provocative dress that showed just about everything, literally. ''Daaaaaaaamn,'' Kory said licking his lips. Monique hit him, ''Boy please.'' Chelsea had really lost her damn mind this time. Her dress was a loud ass pink too. Real classy..... She was on the dance floor, dancing like a whore. Grinding on boys, bending over and getting spanked and stuff. Look like something out of a damn porno lol. ''I can't,'' you stuck your tongue out. Why was Chelsea trying so hard? Why did she feel the need to? Did she have a date? Who knew at this point. After watching for a while, everyone started laughing. Not with but at her; she looked stupid as hell. ''Aye, y'all wanna go dance?'' All four of y'all stood up and headed to the dance floor. They were playing a mix of music. ''Aye, thats my shit,'' Kori grabbed Monique. "Come on baby,'' Daniel said holding you from behind. Once you got to the dance floor, you and Daniel held each other close. ''Why you got my face smushed into your dress [yn]?'' ''So no chick will notice you,'' you said holding his head around your neck. ''You're so crazy,'' he started pecking your neck. Then he started licking your neck. ''Daniel stop,'' you yelled laughing. ''Let me go, we look stupid, hahaha.'' You didn't let him go though. You were glad no one really noticed him because what happened earlier irritated you. Chelsea's hoe ass had the attention still. Everything was going good so far tonight. The place was starting to get live though. The DJ turned the lights off and there was nothing but strobe lights. Everyone was dancing and havin a real good time. For the most part, Daniel danced with you and it was incredible. Everything was good, well, until Donte came around. He randomly came in between you and Daniel. You stopped and turned around. When you saw his face, you froze in shock. Daniel stood in front of him and the two of them stared each other in the eye. Your past and your future. This wouldn't end too well... 

End of Chapter!