Real One

Nic

"Who we got on the job this weekend?" Tae asked me

We were in my range on our way to what we call our Business house.

I'm not in the business of selling drugs, that's to typical for a nigga like me and to many niggas I grew up with out here getting caught. Tae and I did start off pushing dope but as soon as we made enough money we let it go and invested into our own business.

We have a few women that do work for us, kind of like a favor for a favor. Most of the women that work for us have been homeless or just having a hard time in general. They come to us, we get them all cleaned up and in return they off the rich niggas in the city.

We have them talk to them for about a week, seduce them, kill them and then give a percentage of the money to us

"Maurice" I answered, Maurice is our best worker. She can get the job done within two days which is what I like about her.

Tae laughed, hitting my arm "That's your girl"

I rolled my eyes "Man why you always saying that shit? I don't got nothing going on with that girl"

"Y'all fucked though"

"No she sucked my dick" I looked over at him "It's a difference."

He pulled a blunt from behind his ear and lit it "I say we get two of the girls to off this nigga."

"Why?"

I don't really like when we have two females on one  because then they have to split what they steal.

"Cause Nic... That's the smart thing to do" He passed his blunt to me

"I don't think so man"

He smacked his lips "Nigga this ain't no regular man we talking about. This Major Harris bruh"

Major Harris is a notorious King pen in the streets of Chicago. We had been eyeing him for a while now and we know he's reckless as fuck when it comes to women, so it shouldn't be a difficult task to lure him in.

I typed in the code to get up to the house we have the girls stay in before driving up the hill "Yeah but he's reckless as fuck with women"