78

Julio

"What's up." I dapped Jonathan up sitting across from him as he sat down behind his desk.

Jonathan was big in the drug game, he needed me to handle a job for him sometime later on in the week. Nigga was highly respected and was all about his money, just was too pussy to off niggas himself.

I cleared my throat "So what you on?" I asked getting straight to the point. It was almost two o'clock I had to pick Cali and Mia up from school today.

He tried to pass me the blunt he had lit but I declined. I ain't smoke nobody shit but Duke's, I was loyal to my weedman.

"Ok so I suspect a few of my workers have been stealing from me. Just some young niggas I put on the block not too long ago." He shrugged. "They been playing like we been having slow nights when all along they just been keeping my money for themselves." He inhaled immediately coughing.

Pussy ass nigga

"So what exactly do you want me to do?" I asked not caring about the extra shit he was telling me.

"I just need you to pull up on Garfield Park this Thursday, around midnight. They dumb so they not gone suspect anything. Kill every last one of them that's out there."

"Alright, how many of them its suppose to be?"

"Just four"

"Cool, that's ten a head. Plus my gas, the risk, and my time." I added up everything in my head. "That's gone run you bout 70 thousand."

He picked up a dark gray duffle bag from behind his desk, sitting it on it. "This thirty, you'll get the other forty after you finish the job."

I stood up "Nice doing business with you."

I quickly threw the duffle bag in the trunk of my rental car. I still hadn't got another car since my Escalade got fucked up from Tae's blood ruining my seats. I had peanut butter cloth interior so my shit was done for. I probably could've just taken it to get cleaned but I didn't wanna remember that night every time I had to go somewhere.

I wasn't really in a rush to get another vehicle, besides not knowing what I wanted my lil rental was fine for the time being.

"Damn" I pulled off, it was cold as hell outside. That's the only thing I hated about Chicago, it was barely Fall and it was already snowing and shit.

I stopped by the corner store to get Cali and Mia some after school snacks. I got Cali a bag of hot funyons and a blue Gatorade while Mia just always wanted Takis and a lemonade. I used to not get they asses shit until Korea got on my ass, she got them too spoiled. She started the after school snack bullshit, now they expect something everyday.

"Hey Daddy!"

"Hey Julio!"

They spoke as they climbed in the backseat.

I smirked "What's up, y'all had a good day at school?" I looked in the review mirror at them.

"Yeah" They said at the same time.

"What y'all do today?"

Mia opened her takis tossing a couple in her mouth. "I had a math test today."

"Oh yeah? How you think you did?"

"I think I did alright, Tae helped me study last night while mama was at work."

"That's good."

"Yeah we can dress up tomorrow for Halloween." She said excitedly.

"Oooo yeah daddy!" Cali chimed in bucking her eyes. "Mrs. Davis said we can be whatever we want as long as it's school appropriate. I wanna be Belle!"