Stubborn

Ok so this book is a little behind schedule, that's nobody's fault but mine lol. I've been having writers block with a dash of laziness lately 😂..... I'll start writing and then I'll get tired, or the songs on my pandora station be pure trash 🙄 so I'll stop and decide to write another day(yes I listen to music as I write lol I'm pretty sure everybody does that). Also, I'm not one of those writers who plan their chapters out. I literally just type and don't even think about it. Ideas come to me as I go.... That's another reason why it takes me a little while longer to get chapters out cause they're not planned. Sure I could sit down and write out a chapter before typing it lol but that's not how I like to go about doing this. Anywayyyy, that's all. 😌 Just be patient like y'all been being patient 😘 y'all the best lol...

Mood on Tae lol 😂

Nicole

"Guys why are y'all so pressed on me having a baby shower?" I asked Korea, Maurice, and Shaun. We were at the nail shop getting our weekly pedicures. The nail shop normally is my happy place but it wasn't today for these three.

"Because Nicole it'll be fun." Maurice answered looking over at me.

"Yeah and why spend all that money on baby stuff when you can get it for free?" Korea asked with her eyes closed enjoying the massage chair.

Shaun chimed in "Hell yeah! Free is my favorite four letter word! Nuh uh girl, I paid for hot rocks too!" He said sitting up in his chair noticing his pedicure lady was trying to go ahead and paint his toes.

I shook my head at his dramatic ass "I don't mind spending the money on my son, he's worth it." I said truthfully, I wanted him to have the best.

I had a pretty good life growing up despite my family problems, but you know how you want your kids to have what you had and some.

"We know you don't, we're not saying it in that way."

"Yeah Nicole all we're saying is-"

"Bitch all we're saying is we wanna plan your baby shower." Shaun cut Maurice off "Hell if you don't want the gifts we can throw them bitches away at the end but don't take the joy of us getting to plan it away."

"Y'all I don't have family, Tae doesn't talk to his like that, and I don't want it to be just us." I did a circle motion towards them and myself. "It's always just us." I looked between the three of them "A baby shower is suppose to be exciting and relatives are suppose to be there. That's why I didn't want one." I said honestly.

Shaun groaned "We'll figure all that out along the way, just please let us throw you a damn baby shower! Pleaseeeeee?" He begged.

Maurice and Korea joined in with him.

I thought for a minute "Fine I guess I'll let y'all throw me one."

They all high fived each other making me roll my eyes, it wasn't even that serious.

"I don't know who y'all plan to invite, I just said outside of y'all I don't have any friends."

Korea laughed "We know but you know people will come regardless, rather you talk to them or not."

"Sure will" Shaun agreed "People will come just to be nosey! Bitches that Tae used to fuck with damn sure gone be there and we putting must bring a gift on the invitations." He said moving his hands with each word. "Y'all gone rack up sis."