Fall Festival

Nicole

I was upstairs snooping in Tae's side of our closet trying to see what all he had in his wardrobe before I went out and bought his gifts. His birthday was two days before Christmas and I definitely wanted to go all out for him, he deserved it. I asked him what he wanted but of course with him being his usual nonchalant self he didn't even care to celebrate his birthday. Which I didn't understand at all, I know when May rolls around I'm extra hype about my birthday.

"Damn this nigga got a lot of black shit." I said to myself looking at all his clothes. Unlike my side of the closet, his was organized by color. Most of his clothes were either black, or gray. Tae wasn't the flashy type at all although he has more money to last the average human about three lifetimes.

I looked above his clothing ranks at all his shoes seeing every brand of tennis shoes I could think of. I then went to his jewelry to see what he didn't have, once I was finished I made sure everything was back in place before leaving the closet.

I was frustrated as hell, he literally had everything, the only thing I could buy him that he didn't have were clothes with color. I slammed our room door making my way downstairs back to the living room where he was.

He looked up as I came around the stairwell "What took you so long in the bathroom?"

I shrugged taking my place next to him on the couch "I had to number two" I lied.

"Too much information Nicole."

"Well you asked" I snuggled into his side, wrapping my blanket around us. We were currently watching The Polar Express which was my favorite Christmas movie of all time. I loved when Christmas came around, the season and all the decorations were so joyful and exciting. The gifts weren't all that bad either.

"Babe you're not even watching the movie." I whined looking at Tae, he was all into his phone laughing and shit.

"Shit I've seen this movie enough to not have to look at the screen to know what's going on."

"But we're suppose be spending time together." I pulled at his arm.

He smacked his lips "Anyway Korea called while you were in the bathroom, asking if we wanted to go to the Fall Festival with them but I told her no." He looked at me.

I hit his chest "Why'd you say no?"

"You were just saying all you wanted to do was stay in and watch movies."

I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone off the coffee table.

"I swear you moody as fuck Nicole." Tae chuckled sitting back in the couch.

"It's the baby."

"Stop blaming everything on my son, you been moody way before you were pregnant."

I flicked him off "Who all did she say was going?" I asked going into the kitchen.

"Just them, Nic and Maurice."

I nodded grabbing a water out of the refrigerator before making my way upstairs to get ready. I sent Korea a text telling her we were coming before getting in the shower. Once I was done I drenched my body in cocoa butter, I definitely was not trying to get any stretch marks from my pregnancy; so far I didn't have any as far as I could see. I sat down at my vanity and did a quick natural makeup look before applying some lipgloss to my lips.