Stuck

Korea

"Girl you what?" Shaun asked with a shocked expression on his face.

I dabbed my eyes with the back of my hand "I said I think I'm pregnant." I looked over at him, he had his hands over his chest.

"Korea" He said with pity evident in his voice.

I closed my eyes "I know Shaun, I feel so damn bad."

"Bitch you should! How do you even know?"

I sighed before explaining everything to him.

I'd always get my period the first week of the month, ALWAYS. It didn't matter how much stress or pressure I was under, it would always come. This month it didn't and I've been having sex like crazy so that's how I knew.

"Do you wanna go to a clinic or something?" He suggested after we'd sat in silence for a couple minutes.

I shook my head, looking over at him "There's no need Shaun, I know that I'm pregnant."

"Ok but you need to find out how far along you are."

"I'm no further than three weeks, that's how long this bullshit had been going on."

He nodded "For you to be so smart you sure are dumb."

I rolled my eyes "Thanks" I sat back on the couch

"Sooo are you gonna keep it or?"

"Yes" I said immediately. Although this baby wasn't conceived without somebody I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, it was still my baby and I couldn't live with myself if I were to get an abortion.

"Ok so when are you gonna tell Nicole?" He asked folding his arms over his chest.

I put my head down in my hands "I can't tell her Shaun!" I yelled out frustrated.

"Bitch hold up!" He chuckled "Don't be yelling at me when all I'm trying to do is help your ass."

Sighing I looked at him "You don't understand Shaun, I can not tell Nicole."

"Since you're deciding to keep the baby she's gonna find out sooner than later Korea"

"Yeah and when I start showing I'll just tell her I got drunk and had a one night stand or something" I suggested.

He laughed "So you're gonna lie even more?"

"Call it what you want, you can't say anything either"

He waved his hands "Bitch that's not my story to tell and that's between y'all but if I were you I would tell her."

*************************************************

Nicole

"Baby sis I need you to something for me."

I was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a waffle I toasted and scrolling through Twitter on my phone, occupying myself.

I honestly didn't have shit to do, Korea had went MIA on me and every time I called her to hang out or something she'd either blow me off or say she had something else to do.... Something was definitely up.

I looked up at Nic, he was fully dressed and looked like there was somewhere he needed to be.

"Where you going?" I asked, being nosey.