Birthday trip Pt. 2 continued

Nicole

Something came over me and I quickly shoved him, getting down "Move!" I yelled.

He looked confused as hell holding his arms out "Yo I'm starting to think your ass really is crazy."

I turned around, scooping one more chunk of ice into the plastic bag before tying it "I'm not crazy and I don't like you!"

"Yeah ok Nicole"

I stepped around him, stomping down the hall to our suite. I knocked and waited a minute before Korea opened the door with a towel wrapped about her head.

She noticed the look on my face "What happened?"

I went into our room seeing Shaun's ass already knocked out. I wanted to smack the hell out of him, if it hadn't been for him this wouldn't have happened.

"Tae kissed me...again."

She smiled "Ohhhh that's what took you so long and what do you mean again?"

I told her about the night after the house party he had, and explained to her the situation that just happened.

"Bitch you been holding out!"

I waved her off, crossing my legs on the bed and playing with the end of my dress. "Whatever"

"You didn't go to his room or nothing?" She sat beside me.

"He just fucked that bitch Maggie for crying out loud Korea!"

She sighed "You're right but you know how he feels about you. Be honest with yourself, that girl was nothing but a quick nut."

I looked at her nodding my head "He still did it and no matter how attracted we are to each other I don't need that extra stress, and it's to messy he's Bestfriends with my brother."

She bit her bottom lip "Yeah I forgot about that."

I chuckled "I did too until now."

We looked at each other and shared a laugh "Well Nicole, either way it goes y'all are two attractive ass people who are attracted to each other and have feelings for each other as well. Sooner than later just sharing kisses every now and then will turn into something else, it's only so much sexual tension y'all can take."

With that she got up and turned the light off before making her way to her bed "Goodnight"

"Night" I mumbled, pulling the covers up to my chin.

"Korea"

"Yeah?"

I smirked "I still don't like him"

"Whatever go to bed girl" She laughed.

I really hoped she was wrong.....

*************************************************

We woke up around nine and went downstairs to breakfast "Goodmorning guys" Maurice spoke as we met her and Nic in the holding room that was reserved for us.

He kissed my forehead and spoke to Korea and Shaun who was hung over like hell and had a killer headache. He had his darkest pair of shades over his eyes, and his head resting on his arm.