Baby shower

Nicole

"You're still staying at my house tonight right?" Korea asked as we walked side by side towards the parking lot.

We worked from open to close today and I was dog tired. Thank God we're off tomorrow and the day after, tomorrow is also my baby shower and I can't lie, I'm kind of excited about it.

I unlocked my car "Yes, I'm gonna go home and get some stuff then I'll be over there." I got in, immediately taking my sandals off.

I don't know why but I could not drive with shoes on, I hated it.

"Ok" She smiled touching my stomach "Bye bye Taejinnn, Auntie Koko see you in a little bit." She cooed.

I just shook my head at her.

"Is he kicking?" She asked looking up at me with her hand pressing into my stomach.

"No, he's sleep."

"Come on Auntie baby, wake up!"

I laughed swatting her hands away "Leave my baby alone Korea."

"Fine"

I watched her get in her Jeep, she was backed in right next to me. "I'll probably be in the shower so just use the key under the mat."

"Alright."

When I got home Tae's Bentley wasn't in the driveway causing me to roll my eyes. I wasn't mad at him or anything but I hadn't seen him all day so I wanted to hug and kiss on him before I left for Korea's.

I got my purse and keys out before closing my door and making my way through the garage as fast as I could. Being outside in the dark, alone scared the mess out of me. After I got in the house and put my stuff down I called Tae.

He answered on the first ring "What's up bae?"

"Where you at? I just got home and I wanted to see you."

I heard shuffling "I'm at the new house dropping off some shit, why? You hungry?"

I laughed laying back in the couch "No I just miss you baby." I whined. "Come homeeee."

He chuckled "I'll be there in a minute, you still staying at Korea's?"

"Yes" I sighed "I was gonna pack my stuff now and then go over there."

"Wait on me."

I smiled "Ok baby, love you."

"Love you too bae."

I hung up with a smile on my face deciding to lay on the couch for a little bit longer before going upstairs to take a shower, when I got out I lotioned my body down, put on a cute Nike matching set, and took my hair out of its bun I had it in for work.