Working on it

Korea

Julio had been sending cards and flowers to my house and my job all week. One thing I could say was the man was determined, I still wasn't taking him back right away though. Who's to say when his ex wants him back again he won't go right back? It'll probably be years from now and he'll still be like puddy in her hands, I wasn't gonna stick around for that. I deserved much more than that and if he continued to be wishy washy then there could never be an us.

"What do you want me to do with these ones?"

I looked up from the homework I was doing. Shaun was holding a vase full of white roses "Throw them away like we did the other ones."

He came and sat by me on our couch "Bitch our trashcan is full of flowers! This man isn't gonna stop sending them and I'm tired of just throwing them away, why don't you just talk to him?"

"I did talk to him Shaun" I said dryly.

"No Korea go out with him or something or tell him to stop sending flowers before we have a damn greenhouse." He complained going into his room.

I laughed finishing up the work I was doing. Once I was done I decided to send Mr. Annoying a text.

Me- Stop sending flowers, Shaun is getting mad and just so you know all I'm doing is throwing them away 😊 11:28 a.m.

Julio🖕🏾- What do you want then? Fruit baskets, candy, shoes, purses? 11:28 a.m.

Me- 🙄 I don't want anything from you. 11:30 a.m.

Julio🖕🏾- What is it gonna take Korea? I miss you. 11:31 a.m.

Me- I already told you to figure it out.... 11:35 a.m.

Julio🖕🏾- Man go out with me tonight then 11:36 a.m.

Me- 🤔 then you'll leave me alone? 11:40 a.m.

Julio🖕🏾- If you still want that after tonight then yes 11:52 a.m.

Me- What time? 11:54 a.m.

Julio🖕🏾- Seven... 11:55 a.m.

**********

I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup while on FaceTime with Nicole at the same time. I had my phone prompted up in the corner of my bathroom vanity.

She was laid in the bed eating her favorite vanilla ice-cream and watching tv.

"How do I look?" I asked, moving back so she could see.

She looked up from the tv "Cute, I would buy a dress like that if I wasn't a hippopotamus." She said seriously making me laugh.

"You're really not that big, it's all in your head."

She scoffed "Whatever you say Korea but go out and have fun. Maurice and Nic got over their issues now it's time for y'all to."

I applied some lipgloss to my lips "I thought you didn't like Julio anymore."

"I don't" She said immediately "BUT I like y'all as a couple so go ahead and get back together."

I waved her off "Whatever."

"Do you have class Tuesday?" She asked watching tv.

"Yeah I have four classes actually, you?"

She shook her head no "I'm thinking about just doing online school for these last three weeks until I graduate and I'm iffy about being on campus."