Tragic Pt.1

Tae

"Baby lets go out tonight."

I heard the garage door close making me look up. Nicole had came outside with some shorts and a t-shirt on with a popsicle in her hand.

I was in one of the garages washing my car. I didn't really fuck with car washes, I liked doing the shit myself. When you go to the car wash you still gotta wipe your car down unless you want water stains all over it, that defeats the purpose of getting it washed. Yeah you can get the people that work there to do it, but in most cases they gone do a half ass job.

I dipped my sponge in the soapy water I had in a bucket. "Out where?"

She sat down on a cooler "Just out to eat or something, I'm not feeling a club."

I nodded cause I wasn't feeling that either. "What time?"

"I can be ready at seven."

"Cool" I stood up wiping down the hood of my car, nodding my head to the music I had playing low.

"When you taking your car to get wrapped?" Nicole asked.

"I made a appointment for next week. Ima need you to follow me so you can take me to get my rental." I looked at her. "On Tuesday."

She sucked her popsicle "Ok."

I was working on my rims in my zone when she called my name.

"Come here" She told me seductively.

I wiped my hands off "What you want?" I asked once I was close to her.

She hugged me not caring that I was sweaty as hell. "I love you."

"I know bae, I love you too." I squze her ass. "Let me finish what I was doing, you distracting me."

"Sorry" She let me go standing on her tippy toes. "Kiss"

I bend my head pecking her lips "Where my son at?" I asked going back over to my car.

"Sleeping" She held up the baby monitor showing me.

"Damn, this late?"

It was only four but Taejin took his naps from around one to three.

"Yeah he got a late start."

After I finished washing my car and cleaning out the inside, I took a much needed shower and got dressed for the night.