Finally

Last time skip for a while💯💯

*2 weeks later*

Tae

I covered my mouth laughing at Nicole's conversation she was having with whoever she was on the phone with. I was ease dropping on her while she was sitting outside in the backyard.

She called herself still being a bit salty since I hadn't asked her "the proper way" to be my girlfriend... Whatever in the fuck that means. I honestly didn't see what the big deal was, I thought we were already together and so did everybody else except her difficult ass.

"Yeah girl and he still hasn't asked me, it's been two damn weeks!" She said, sounding mad as hell. "Mhm and I've been waiting since then too.... Yeah girl you know I been cooking every night, I'm been trying to be nice and everything."

Bullshit, she's barely been talking to me.

She laughed "Yesssss I'm thinking bout going out and finding me another nigga, have that ass real sad!" She laughed again.

I wish the fuck she would....

"No he's in his game room"

Wrong

I decided then to make my entrance, when she seen me I almost busted out laughing at her facial expression. She looked like she seen a damn ghost.

"Who you talking to?" I lifted her feet off the patio bench so I could sit down before putting them in my lap.

"Somebody that wants me" She mumbled under her breath.

I bit my tongue to keep from laughing "What?"

"I said Maurice." She put the phone back to her ear "I'll call you later girl." She hung up.

I stood up "Anyway I came to tell you to get dressed cause we're going out, dress casual too."

She smiled "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise" I went back into the the house with her on my heels.

"What kind of surprise?" She asked tugging on my arm.

I chuckled "Just get dressed and you'll see."

She hurried up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I hadn't planned anything special, I was just taking her shopping since she'd been complaining about not having clothes even though she the one that takes up all the damn room in the closet. Since she's been spending all her time with Nic and not up under me, I went out and bought her a little promise/commitment ring, I planned on asking her to be my girlfriend.... Again.

I was already dressed so I just sat on the couch and waited for her slow ass to finish, it don't make no damn sense for somebody to take so long.

Tae's outfit