Dirty Conscience

One month later...

Korea

I laid flat on my back, with my pink silk sheets pulled all the way up to my neck.

I felt.... Dirty

I knew he was only using me for the sex and at first I was using him for the same thing, but somewhere along the way I started getting my feelings involved, then my mind got involved as well.

He had me right where he wanted me and it angered me that he knew it. I was like a mice caught in a trap, only going after the cheese but ended up getting killed in the process.

That's how it was and that's how I felt.... I was stuck.

I'd seen him at the store a few weeks ago, some words were exchanged and somehow I ended up naked, screwing him in his backseat.

Those weren't my intentions at all it just... Happened

He now laid beside me, turning over to get a few hours of sleep then he would leave without even saying goodbye.

That's how it always was

I bit my bottom lip nervously, thinking of what to say or if I should say anything at all.

Fuck it

"We really gotta stop doing this" I croaked out, barely above a whisper.

He was silent but I knew he heard what I said

"This isn't good for either of us you know. It was cool at the beginning but now it's not."

Still he was silent

"I don't wanna hurt anybody"

He smacked his lips, not even bothering to turn and look at me "Hurt who Korea?"

I could feel the tears threatening to spill over. I couldn't believe I willing stooped so low, I gave him my body again and again and again. Not only that but I liked it, I knew better.

Now here I was in this situation and he wanted to play dumb.

"You know who" I couldn't bring myself to say the name

I frowned as he started laughing like the shit was funny.

I sat up and looked over at him, he eventually stopped and looked back at me "You talking bout Nicole?"

Putting my head down in shame, I nodded.

He laughed again pissing me off, I hit him "It's not fucking funny, I can't believe I did this with your sorry ass."

"Bitch don't play with me, you wasn't saying that when you were just riding my dick"

I could hear the cockiness in his voice, he found this situation amusing.

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue, wiping my tears that fell "You know what just get out and don't come back."

He smirked, standing up and picking his clothes up off the ground "You a sad lil bitch Korea"

"Get the fuck out of my house Rodney!" I yelled.