Tragic Pt.4

*Days later*

Korea

"Where nephew?" Julio asked as I walked in our bedroom without him in my arms.

Ms. Karen took him from me earlier when we were at the hospital. Just when I was leaving, I met her in the parking lot. I was a little upset when she seen us cause I already knew she was going to take him from me. I liked having my lil juicy baby around, all he wanted to do was eat, play, and smile.

"Ms. Karen has him." I put my purse down, grabbing some night clothes out of my dresser and going into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, I didn't have much to say to Julio since he yelled at me the other day. I understood his frustrations but I hadn't done shit to him so he didn't need to take it out on me.

I took a long shower, when I got out I put my wet hair in a bun and lotioned my body down before putting my clothes on and leaving the bathroom. He was still up staring at the wall like he had been doing.

I got in the bed with my back facing him.

"You mad at me?"

"What do you think?" I asked smartly.

He sighed "I'm sorry ma, can I talk to you?"

"Oh now you wanna talk?"

"Korea please"

"What is it Julio?"

"Can you look at me while I'm talking to you?"

"No!" I semi-yelled. "You can say what you gotta say without me looking at you."

He was quiet for a few minutes. "I know you keep telling me shit not my fault but yes it is."

I rolled my eyes "What are you talking about?" I asked still with my back facing him.

"A couple days before everything happened I was at Tae and Nicole's house, we were outside smoking and talking like we always do. He told he felt like somebody had been watching and plotting on him, and I laughed at him and told him he was just being paranoid." He paused. "My nigga came to me basically telling me some punk ass nigga was out to get him." He cried. "I- I-"

"Julio you didn't know." I climbed into his lap taking his face in my hands. "You can't blame yourself for not knowing." I spoke looking into his eyes.

"I should've known." He shook his head putting it down. "I should've known, I should've believed him."  His body shook as he continued to cry. "He came to me and I just brushed it off like a fool!"

I hugged him, crying myself. It hurt me to see him so torn up about this. Nicole and I just thought he felt like he could've gotten there sooner, but it was much deeper than that.

I held on to him tightly as he got it all out. He had calmed down a little bit and was just sniffling. "We could've went out that night and had that nigga head. None of this would've happened if I would've just listened to him." He told me. "I was getting on Nic when the reason my bro laid in the hospital is my fault too."

I pulled away looking at him "It's not Julio, you gotta let that anger and hurt towards yourself go." I touched his heart. "Let it go"'

He bit at his lip with tears in his eyes, nodding.

"Tae wants to see you, you really need to go to hospital tomorrow."

He shook his head "I can't see him like that."

"He's fine, honestly." I reached over grabbing my phone. I went to my snapchat to show him a video of Tae and Nicole I had took earlier. They were arguing cause she kept on telling him to write instead of talk.